Minecraft 1.4
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Minecraft 1.4  (Read 5015 times)

figueroawa

• View Profile
Minecraft 1.4
« on: October 25, 2012, 05:10:30 pm »
Anyboyd else having problems with updating Minecraft 1.4.2

Thomas119966

• View Profile
Re: Minecraft 1.4
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 05:25:12 pm »
What sort of problems?

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:48:25 pm »
Only good thing
In 1.4 is carrots and potatoes...an somr other noises and tweaks.. Whitches are turning minecraft into an RPG...
"Forgive Me For My Disrespect Forgive Me For My Lies"

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 11:23:23 pm »
frames, dyeable armor, heads, anvils, omg this is a good update content wise in my opinion but not admin type things wise
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 02:39:33 am »
Ok ive got to say the Heads, Anvils, Dyeable leather armor(good for pvp  servers now and the likes) frames(for labeling chests and such) New foods like carrots and potatoes pumpkin pie poisnous baked potato and gold carrot are pretty cool i guess and the Villager infection thing is cool too...But the Wither, Witches, Mobs having armor, beacons, INVISIBILTY POTIONS....serousily.....all these things in my opionon are ruining minecraft...soon its gonna be soo stupid i think. But just to make sure this is MY opinon so dont start trash talking me because it doesnt affect you in any way im just stating what i think

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 03:36:04 am »
well that's the beauty of minecraft, you can chose to use the new updates (except mobs) and like i say,

What's the matter with the things they're adding can you tell that they're really great, maybe you should try downgrading, welcome back to alpha times. Where have you been playing now lately people? you cant play classy til' you play a really long time, Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new stuff, funny but it's still minecraft to me.

what's the matter with the stuff i making, cant you tell it's the new update? Should i get a set of new blue armor, are you gonna pvp tonight? Nowadays you can't be too angry at us, your best bet is true people it’s really awesome. New stuff, old stuff, even if it’s old junk, it’s still minecraft to me.

Oh, it doesn’t matter what they say on websites, 'Cause it's always been the same old thing, there’s a new update now,  but you don’t get it now cause you think it’s really lame, hey it’s really great.
 ~preview of a parody

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 04:14:16 am »
Very true but after awhile kraftzone is going to update to 1.5(whatever that will bring us) and some people like me will want to stay at 1.2.5 and such and most severs have moved on already. It sucks their making the updates so quickly... Give people some time to enjoy the update and get to like it and encounter everything( havent raided a Pyramid once...)

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 04:16:30 am »
well 1.2.5 to 1.3.2 took about 6 months so i think that plays a part in why alot like 1.2.5 and other like 1.3.2 because it was a new update after the long time

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 04:18:54 am »
I mean 1.3 and 1.4 that took like 2 months