Depression..
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Depression..  (Read 3540 times)

Shawnotize

• View Profile
Depression..
« on: October 26, 2012, 05:18:33 am »
Ive been thinking about some really great times i had on kz with ytsen naruto hadi lunar (blue we never really had alot of memories) pepsi and everyone else. These times make me come back to kraftzone everyday hopin a can re create them or just fufill them. Sense hadi is nowhere to be found and heard of i think we should have a funeral for him. Best due respects to all the players throughtout who have quit minecraft. We should also have a Party at clubmagnum and i will be The comidien :) and we can have other comidiens and cake and party favors( diamond plox) and just about everything else. Ya kno i kinda think of minecraft as a job.   A very fun job at that :)                                                         
"Forgive Me For My Disrespect Forgive Me For My Lies"

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
Re: Depression..
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 05:35:42 am »
we had memories, but not great ones :/ but the time we settled everything and now we are cool :) and i have a idea to bring the server together every weekend for really fun and great memories, plus it's a good way for timelapes for the server which koolio wants some more, but im done tonight but i might make my proposal for this weekly server thing tomorrow or tonight :/
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Shawnotize

• View Profile
Re: Depression..
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 12:00:54 pm »
ThAtd be great
"Forgive Me For My Disrespect Forgive Me For My Lies"