Poll

Who plays Kraftzone?

99% noobs that act like idiots
0 (0%)
normal players that like to build cool stuff
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 08, 2013, 03:16:20 am

Author Topic: Kraftzone players  (Read 14995 times)

reddneckapache

• View Profile
Kraftzone players
« on: April 01, 2013, 03:16:20 am »
My goal here is to see how many players agree with what answers.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:59:50 am by reddneckapache »
"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
Re: Donator GM
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 03:54:19 am »
im asumeing that you are mad over no /gm, if that is the case let me say this again

koolio has the right to take away perms with no money back if he feels that alot of people are abusing that one power, and trust me ive seen alot of that, not naming names, that is the risk of donating.
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 04:39:08 am »
But the problem here, my friend, is the fact that Koolio never had it clearly written that he withheld the right to take away our /gm without money back, or questions asked. Nobody has ever written me up, or ever had problems with me cheating my /gm, so i dont see why i am being treated just as any other disloyal donator. I feel violated, and disrespected with this whole problem. I paid with my hard earned money, and i do not believe i should be treated this way for it. I feel like i was cheated out of my money because other disloyal dumbshits had to go and screw everything up. It is not right to punish the Donator rank as a whole, if only a select few are stepping across their bounds with their perms.

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 05:29:27 am »
But the problem here, my friend, is the fact that Koolio never had it clearly written that he withheld the right to take away our /gm without money back, or questions asked. Nobody has ever written me up, or ever had problems with me cheating my /gm, so i dont see why i am being treated just as any other disloyal donator. I feel violated, and disrespected with this whole problem. I paid with my hard earned money, and i do not believe i should be treated this way for it. I feel like i was cheated out of my money because other disloyal dumbshits had to go and screw everything up. It is not right to punish the Donator rank as a whole, if only a select few are stepping across their bounds with their perms.

well to me it's common sence, donating shouldnt be about getting more power it should be supporting something you love no matter what you get and since im german here is a old german saying: caught with the group hung with the group.

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 05:33:03 am »
I never did anything wrong and im being punished... if it isnt changed soon, im gonna quit

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 08:19:08 am »
not saying he is or isnt, but why should he waste time adjusting ever little perm for all donators when he can take it a way perminately or temp, for all until he sees that everyone is ready

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 12:11:59 pm »
Just leave if you feel you are not treated as you think you should. Koolio made a choise to not fuck up the new map again. And you can still use /g in the old map. I know there are a few donators who don't abuse it, but there is still a shitload of donators who do abuse it. And we simply can't separate the good and the bad donators.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 12:30:31 pm »
*choice
I guess redarrow is right =/

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 01:48:32 pm »
"But the problem here, my friend, is the fact that Koolio never had it clearly written that he withheld the right to take away our /gm without money back, or questions asked. "

It states clearly at the top of the donation info page...

"You understand that any donation made is in good will, and not in expectation for any perks or rank upgrades."

I've explained the situation with gm in the main world map, and if you have paid any attention to the recent hosting problems a lot of things got set back. GM is accessible in the old map and always has been, gm in the new map for donators is not going to be allowed until I decide.

Still if you want to be a prick about it and take a donation back then, take it up with paypal and begone. Because I will not have any more of these infantile threads showing up on my forum when I do my best and try to explain what is going on and why.

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 01:51:32 pm »
I've explained the situation with gm in the main world map, and if you have paid any attention to the recent hosting problems a lot of things got set back. GM is accessible in the old map and always has been, gm in the new map for donators is not going to be allowed until I decide.
I think it would be good if you decide :P
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 02:20:21 pm by Dilly2k »

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 01:54:10 pm »
He would obviously decide to keep us with gm0 (not that im mad at that)
Just my observation.

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 02:21:52 pm »
Just leave if you feel you are not treated as you think you should. Koolio made a choise to not fuck up the new map again. And you can still use /g in the old map. I know there are a few donators who don't abuse it, but there is still a shitload of donators who do abuse it. And we simply can't separate the good and the bad donators.
instead why doesn't Koolio disable TNT. thats basically what fucks up the new map. and just give it to who you trust Koolio. that would be my choice.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 02:37:00 pm »
and just give it to who you trust Koolio. that would be my choice.
Even trusted members can do unexpected things. I don't want to use this example, but look at Mr_Jakky. He is a great guy that became staffmember. After a while he fucked things up for himself...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 02:38:50 pm »
True dat red. He was a great member, and me earned staff. Couple weeks later, he griefed, and got demoted.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 03:16:08 pm »
And I was sad to see it happen. He really earned staff and he deserved it...

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator