Hey koolio?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Hey koolio?  (Read 3727 times)

eeken

• View Profile
Hey koolio?
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:43:27 am »
I was wondering if you can just upload the server so that i can play with my friends on hamachi so far i have failed with bukkit 10 TIMES!!! i mean serously so can you? without the map

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hey koolio?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 04:17:07 pm »
Well honestly you really should just learn to set things up yourself as you would still need to change a number of config settings to work with your hamachi  setup (why on earth use hamachi though, its easy enough to just setup port forwarding and use your actual ip)

And if I do upload the server files it would not include the login db or towny (seeing as that you might aswel set that up from scratch for a new map) . Alot of the plugins and craftbukkit itself is about 1 month out of date now, last time I checked a few of the plugins had made such changes they would break other existing plugins or need a new config anyway. The only thing that really worth keeping the Essentials Group manager perm setup, and again you would be using your own map and so that would require config changes.

What I'm saying is don't hold out for it, though I might still provide a download link later on when i get around to packaging it all up.