Idea...
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Idea...  (Read 4697 times)

HappyToe12

• I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    • View Profile
Idea...
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:26:26 pm »
 have an awesome idea for Kraftzone. IP:Raid.kraftzone.com A hardcore raiding server..... No factions... No towns.... Nothing like that either. You live on your own underground.
You can do /shop buy creeper egg 5
/shop sell hand
/shop sell diamonds 1
/Shop sell cobble 64
And enchanting tables cost 60000 YOU CAN ONLY BUY THEM!
When you start off you need to go 1000 blocks to build or destroy.
Spawners can be bought for 75000.... Then zombie costs 10K Skeleton Costs 10K Blaze costs 20000 and so on...
Donations- You cannot get Lcw donation.. Only some stuff like, 10 Dollars 10 iron blocks 10 gold blocks 2 diamond blocks. 3 sethome's. 10 gold apples 1 god apple. And 5 books. And 20 You can get 20 iron blocks 20 gold blocks and 5 diamond blocks and a spawner.
ADMINS DON'T HAVE CREATIVE. NO ONE HAS CREATIVE.
This is a really great idea. You can lower some slots on Kraftzone and leave it to like 60 and have 40 slots for the raiding server, then if the raiding server gets popular you can buy more slots with donations.
I spent a long time thinking about this idea and I think that this should happen.
I also got some stuff from another server.... http://addongaming.com/store/category/2 ... ubscripti/
If that link does not work just type hcraid.com or if you wanna see the ip play.hcraid.com
I have done everything in MC and so has many other people and I really wanna Grief, raid, and mess up stuff without getting banned. And I would love this idea of a server.
HappyToe12

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:53:28 pm by HappyToe12 »
I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

jp123loz

• View Profile
Re: Idea...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 06:45:15 pm »
THe idea for a 2nd server has been put up before, but if we had a 2nd server, it'd be kinda the same, but only for premium, also, you'd never get admin or co-owner just for suggesting this idea if it ever happened

HappyToe12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:53:06 pm »
K, anyway I didn't know it was put up before.... If I gave this idea to another server and they did it they would give me admin since I suggested it and I would help them making it and such. But lets not get off track about the admin co owner stuff.

jp123loz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 07:03:31 pm »
Admin and owner on that server would mainly be working on the plugins, and the technical side of running a server, and since no admins would have creative, what'd be the point of ranks on a server like that

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 07:15:21 pm »
I agree completely with what JP is saying... that would be good for a second server,if you had premuim, but if you dont have premium then whats the point? Koolio wanted to make this server accessible to any player, which is why this isn't a premium server. Anyway I like the Idea but I personally dont think Koolio would like it
"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 07:19:04 pm »
Well there is a chance that I might be getting 2 servers this month... but its not definite, if it does happen though, well I will be looking at setting up another type of server that most likely won't have Towny on it. More PVP orientated

HappyToe12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 01:40:59 am »
2 other server's then you should make this 1 of them. It is PvP/ raid oriented... I personally love raiding and griefing stuff to shits.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:49 pm »
You want a hardcore raiding server, what is the point of /sethome? With /sethome it isn't a hardcore raiding server anymore.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

HappyToe12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 12:58:27 am »
/sethome is in every single server you go to. Either that or /f home.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 07:19:49 pm »
Then there are no hardcore raiding servers.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator