This Is Probobly My Last Chance
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: This Is Probobly My Last Chance  (Read 5926 times)

Shawnotize

• View Profile
This Is Probobly My Last Chance
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:03:47 pm »
Well This is It The Big Decider. Sorry Isnt Good Enough For This Problem. But There isnt Anything Else To Really Say. Except I was wrong. Although It Was Very UNfair you took away My Nation I Understand you did it For a Reason. Yeah Yeah ik ik i was on my man period im 14 im going thru puberty lol its the truth though. So Im Sorry You Guys Have to Bare With Me On My Bad Days I Apoligize. But ive figured out something about myself that well...your probobly gonna think im a genuis. When I Got Made Fun Of I Took all That Anger and Held it In. Then Like a Retard A Decided to Let it Out the Wrong Way. i LEt it out on You Koolio. and i let it out on everyone else by calling them wimps and stuff look guys im sorry. im fragile i know i know we all have flaws and thats one of mine. So Please dont hold it against me. My Goal Is To Be Nice and Helping, But Also strong like Lunar Told Me (thanks btw) So. Thats It. Im Sorry.

"Forgive me For my disrespect forgive me for my lies"-Biggie Smalls

-Shawn
"Forgive Me For My Disrespect Forgive Me For My Lies"

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
Re: This Is Probobly My Last Chance
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:55:40 am »
Koolio! Why did you unban him! NOOOOOOO

TheBoss

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
Re: This Is Probobly My Last Chance
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:13:12 am »
Shawno deserves another chance, since he has alot of friends on the server. Though if he gets banned again, I think it's going to be perm ban.
Think dirt is useless? Think again.