Why hello again (7yrs later)
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Why hello again (7yrs later)  (Read 5993 times)

HOTSstarcraft2

• View Profile
Why hello again (7yrs later)
« on: May 10, 2020, 07:10:11 am »
Oh my gosh. I cannot believe this server is still a thing and actually remembers my nickname when i logged in. It's been 7 years I believe. I'm glad to be back and see the server is up again. This server is literally what made me love Minecraft. Can't wait to meet all the new people and maybe even old ones! For those who don't know I used to be a mod all those years ago.

PS hi koolio. I've missed you homie!! Hopefully I'll see you and some other people on soon!

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Why hello again (7yrs later)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 09:55:00 am »
 :)

Hello. Thanks for coming back! Its always good to see people stop by after a long while who remembered and thought about zone!

Honestly; its kind of barren around here at this point. There are people around; but they are otherwise busy with life, not involved with the minecraft server. Mostly have moved on otherwise server is kind of just a knickknack now. Same players since 2014. Kind of lonely around here.

Iv wanted to for awhile try to bring it back but its just a weird space. Just personal life and things changing.

Its great to see you again though! I don't see much people around here but it would be nice to see more again!

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why hello again (7yrs later)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 09:18:26 pm »
yeah its up again, will try spend some more time on it

btw kz discord channel has a bit more activity I did post an update on there on what the server plans are