my giant thanks to koolio
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: my giant thanks to koolio  (Read 7165 times)

mineocreeper

• View Profile
my giant thanks to koolio
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:26:29 pm »
well today looking online then thinking i should go check on the kraftzone website i go on to see mc.kraftzone.net 0/100 and then the world that caught my eye was Online then i saw it said minecraft server back up i screamed and instantly opened up minecraft when i got on all my items all my memories Right in front of me i started crying tears of joy to have this server back my favorite server back

this all started with koolio and i thank him and his life i also thank the players of kraftzone who support it and made it possible for my favorite server to come back i owe to everyone on the server!

i couldn't thank you enough for brining back everything that i love

we together are the 1 the only Kraftzone

also a side note my name changed to zer0_n4ke if your wondering

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: my giant thanks to koolio
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 09:12:35 pm »
Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoy it being back up. It's nice to know some players had that sort of attachment to the server. It means putting back up wasn't completely for nothing :D

As I have noticed many old players have hopped on it but everyone doing so at different times so its pretty empty most the time, I think at most its had like 5ppl on it at one time including myself so new record for the server :D  I'm not sure if that can be changed as I said before I don't plan on running it like I used to, doing the server voting thing etc, so its pretty much down to old players to use it or bring in new players to have a small group to play with on it for now anyway.. dunno if that might change later.

Update of the server to the latest mc version maybe next weekend, I plan on making most the worlds creative with just one survival world, and very likely bring in plot world with worldedit access depending on what plugins are still working for mc.. not really looked. Removing many of plugins that are no longer used like world portals at spawn as they were tied to using bungeecord and are broken now. So simplifying it down to just creative worlds with portals to the old worlds.. and adjusting all the old perms, may even remove the player ranks as they are less relevant now

Even I was a bit lost on all the commands needed to know to get to places.. so the spawn world does need an update if anyone wants to help with that let me know.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:52 am »
spawn world? like a.... hub for people to spawn at with helpful signs?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 07:19:08 am »
yeh can just reuse the existing spawn.. it just needs updating with working teleport signs .. because the portals are broken.

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 09:04:45 pm »
It's like visiting an old amusement park and making all the rides work, not to how they used to but just enough.
I cant really build anything.

Farmer_Tidal

• I'm a pretty smart guy willing to help
  • Staff
  • Mytholagy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 10:13:10 pm »
Pepsi could not say it better myself
I'm here to help

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 07:07:50 am »
lolz that is funny pepsi.

good thing kraftzone is not an amusement park, tbh the rides will all work but without the players its not the same.. maybe kraftzone should be like the westworld and just be populated with ai :D

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 04:40:30 am »
That's uh kinda creepy. That kinda reminds me of that KISS movie attack of the phantoms *shivers* where the professor is making robotic AI attractions at the amusement park when then the members of KISS had to fight them away. Yeah, I don't wanna hear you calling for Gene Simmons when they turn on you Koolio, just saying.
I cant really build anything.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 04:17:19 pm »
heh I think you took the comment about me populating the server with AI more seriously than it was meant :D