Happy New Year 2017
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Happy New Year 2017  (Read 11635 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy New Year 2017
« on: January 05, 2017, 10:07:39 am »
Belated news announcement and first homepage post in over a year :D

Short news is that I was thinking about setting up Kraftzone minecraft server over the holiday time for a week or so, I did get a few requests in pm and email over december, but said it would likely not happen.

So that's the bad news it just never happened plus I do say things like never gonna run the mc server again.. yaya :)  Well the good news is that I've got a server that is capable of running an mc server again, so I'll be using that for development projects (SnowdenHail multiplayer).. while its not being fully utilized it can have the mc server up aswel!

The server is pretty much just 1.8.8+plugins from where it left off, with some minor changes to get things to get it working again as its previous setup was a little more complicated, no lobby server(no cracked mc sorry)/ no bungee proxy/ and a bunch of other plugins that haven't been setup yet. I'll get around to it eventually maybe when I look at upgrading it to the latest mc version (I honestly haven't paid any attention to minecraft in the last year, not sure if latest version of minecraft is even worth bothering with? are you guys/gals fine with 1.8.8 or does it need upgrading to latest?)..  permissions/ranks all the same as before.

I should say this isn't really the return of the minecraft server in any permanent sense, yknow maybe its up for the week/month maybe longer maybe shorter. It's also not going to have a very active admin either, but sure I'll be coming on it, and eventually probably update the server to the latest mc version (and all the plugins etc) when I get around to it, the server voting stuff is all dead and that won't be used either.

Oh yeh if it not up.. its probably crashed or I needed the server resources. I'll try to let those on the server or on hear any plans for its downtime as best I can. It is what it is ok :)

Jump on for some nostalgia, chat to old players who hop back on, start some drama. Well that is it.. enjoy!  8)

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Year 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 02:58:24 pm »
Start some drama lol can't wait. Really great to hear, wish I had a way to hop on... I really hope people will enjoy coming onto the server again
I cant really build anything.

Combatplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:58:07 pm »
Damn, this brings back some great memories. I'm totally gonna grab some friends and jump back on once everything's up and running.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 08:16:59 am »
I'm totally gonna grab some friends and jump back on once everything's up and running.

It is up and running.. you'll will have to bring some friends as I don't plan on advertising or bothering with trying to motivate anyone to vote on server lists.  Though I have sent a newsletter to all forum accounts as a heads up about it being back, I don't think it got sent to everyone and probably most are not interested in anymore. So if its a looking a little dead you're gonna have to bring your own friends to it.

I should have done this over the Christmas holidays, but yknow I didn't have the server then.

Anyway while its not that I care too much about it being empty, it would be nice to see it will get used considering how many have asked about it coming back and being disappointment about it not being on anymore.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 08:17:16 am »
Pepsi how are you gonna try Snowdenhail if you can't hop on the mc server? :D

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 05:26:12 am »
Oh I'll find a way. Maybe the library lol
I cant really build anything.

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 08:25:14 am »
Howcome you can't get on the server? No computer?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)