How is the life of Minecraft?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: How is the life of Minecraft?  (Read 5908 times)

XxJohnFigueroaxX

• View Profile
How is the life of Minecraft?
« on: July 19, 2015, 02:50:02 am »
I got bored and remember, "Hey i played Minecraft and a server called  Kraftzone."

I just wanted to see how all of you are and How Minecraft is not boring yet.

Have a good day all of the people reading this

Take Care!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:55:00 am by XxJohnFigueroaxX »
I'll be back soon.

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: How is the life of Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 07:24:03 am »
It is boring
I cant really build anything.

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 01:26:38 pm »
^
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 06:45:34 pm »
hehe coming from people who suck donkey balls at minecraft. Besides it beats making crappy posts then editing them XD and wasting time just waiting to post on something new XD like ffs i come here and enjoy it to play on the server and im staff so i check to whats going on here and yet people come on a minecraft fourm who dont even play minecraft XD to just ask how IT ISENT BORING. sounds more boring then minecraft, and its fun but annoying when people who dont play it comment on it, like a dead guy saying he enjoys life XD but hes dead so how can he say that? hehe had to edit it because it was "How Minecraft if not boring yet" minecraft i remeber seeing this stupid post when it posted.  And its just stupid, im not making stupid posts asking how a game isent boring yet, im commenting on a stupid post, how is your life not boring yet if your so board you have to ask how boring a game is... maybe thats your life issue :P maybe minecrafts not boring, but you are.  (I got bored and remember, "Hey i played Minecraft and a server called  Kraftzone.") DERP. I personally think making stupid fourms is more of a waste of time then mincraft is, and you can think that is, but atleast i mind my buisness not going putting down another game and trying to put something down like some kind piece of shit. Only reason im commenting here is because none of you guys are even active on the server, maybe you drop in kott but thats it, and you just cause trouble so its not even for minecraft. Sorry :D I just think its ridiculous thats you guys just bash the zone like this, no wonder theres isent many players, cause people like you drive them away :D and like it XD you enjoy the demise of Kz, thats why your apart of such a worthless fourm

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 07:03:59 pm »
Im not being friendly about it, because this post seems just nothing but something that say "Minecraft is boring:dont play it!!" and i love Kz alot, so sounds like direct killer right there, because kraftzone is a minecraft server, and if minecraft is boring then a minecraft server is boring, making kz boring

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:34 pm »
Was going to say something yesterday but seems sheep has said alot of key points // Threads like these don't help

However many people do enjoy building and playing in Minecraft, just because it isn't entertaining enough for you doesn't mean others haven't gotten bored, it has a style and building sandbox that is still pretty unique and not really comparable to any other games.

Of course the popularity of Minecraft was always been the number of other players on a server adding to the experience and interactions you have. When more of them goto other games and servers and Minecraft's own game mechanics no longer hold as much interest for a greater portion of the player attention spans then it goes to reason that more would think the game is boring and not play.

However I still like the style of Minecraft (albeit with 32x textures and maybe shaders mod on sometimes, yknow to make it look pretty good (things you would think Mojang would have done to improve the game in its 5+years of existence), its also one of the few sandbox games where you can get straight to building without any other stupid game mechanic retardation like block placement delays.

Of course a thousand things could be said about the uselessness of Mojang, and if only they actually did a better job at improving Minecraft, or just open sourced it, and allowed the community to actually take the game further without it being hindered by Mojang just generally screwing around with lame updates that somewhat force everyone to redo there own projects. I still wonder wtf happened to the official modapi

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:24 am »
"Of course a thousand things could be said about the uselessness of Mojang, and if only they actually did a better job at improving Minecraft, or just open sourced it, and allowed the community to actually take the game further without it being hindered by Mojang just generally screwing around with lame updates that somewhat force everyone to redo there own projects. I still wonder wtf happened to the official modapi "
And you know, that's really my only flaw with mine craft, I'm not meaning to bash the server or anything. I was there back when Koolio first opened kz, (a few months after but who cares) and it was amazing, kz made mine craft fun and that's when I discovered the game. But like he said Mojang isn't exactly helping the cover of their company, they add new blocks that you have to reset a world for and all it does it make the game easier and quicker to "beat" if you kill the Dragon and call it a day. There's just no pizzas anymore, I could go on make a quote "donkey balls house" and thatd be the end of it for a few months and I'd try again but I'm just not feeling it. -prays to the kraftzone gods for forgiveness-
I cant really build anything.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 05:01:45 pm »
I think what has happened is we're getting old.. like cmon 4 years or something like that, maybe minecraft is really cool and all, but just not the game for us anymore.
insanity