New map?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: New map?  (Read 17805 times)

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
Re: New map?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 01:54:54 am »
There are still questions not answered.
Which are the following:

- Pvp [on] - [off]
- Griefing [on] - [off]
- Should there be any Staff?
- Warps [on] - [off]
- Protected areas [yes] - [no]
- Perms to players [yes] - [no]

Concerning the new map idea:

- no amp = less lag
- expand borders to the limit = more terrain to explore
- admin shop = too easy (IMO)
- playershops are something we should try to see if it works and how players organize what they sell and buy.
- If no shops are created, maybe have a challenge to get money. Obtaining money should be harder.
- Reset economy, starting with nothing or at least 1500 $.
- Remake kits or just no kits
- Don't transfer items from old worlds to newer worlds.
- No overpowered items

Concerning server ideas:

- Maybe rules should get rougher (stricter)
- Clean chat meaning no swear language (overall a better place)
- Make Support into "Moderators"

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 06:41:24 am »
- Pvp [on] same as before
- Griefing off why u want griff ;-;
- Should there be any Staff? what do u mean
- Warps [on] - [off] on
- Protected areas [yes] - [no] yes
- Perms to players [yes] - [no] explain please

Concerning the new map idea:

- no amp = less lag
- expand borders to the limit = more terrain to explore
- admin shop = too easy (IMO) i dont agree sorry
- playershops are something we should try to see if it works and how players organize what they sell and buy.
- If no shops are created, maybe have a challenge to get money. Obtaining money should be harder. player shops are in the new spawn (if koolio uses the map i showed him"
- Reset economy, starting with nothing or at least 1500 $.
- Remake kits or just no kits what do you want in kits?
- Don't transfer items from old worlds to newer worlds. yep off
- No overpowered items LOL ovi

Concerning server ideas:

- Maybe rules should get rougher (stricter)
- Clean chat meaning no swear language (overall a better place) ehh not such a great fan but if it is decided on please be a plugin that blocks the words
- Make Support into "Moderators" huh?

When the new spawn is uploaded on the server staff and support need to help ie

new signs with info also if he uses the map there is a house that has signs also in the same house theres a different room i think that should be the new enchant shop. we should also maybe add a new enchant (x or higher) unbreaking and efficiency   

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 07:28:53 am »
What I mean by perms is like shouldnt like Staff get less perms or something. Or should they stay as what they are now. Admin Shop is eh. Like chris said if there is a loop then the whole economy is just corrupted.

Nvm about the Staff thing..

The admin shop has so many loops for so many players. I mean like those who have creative can just give themselves the items then just sell the items and get money... So it's basically getting money w/o the time to get the money by yourself.

Perms, what I meant was Donators who currently have creative should they get permission to creative. Creative is a powerful tool and have many useful actions you can do with it.

The enchantshop is like BRUH.. You are saying that unbreaking or sharpness 10 and higher is basically not considered OP. I don't think the community needs more OP stuff that are just less OP than the predecessor items. With lower stats.

When I said no overpowered items meant like all the items that are just surpassing the vanilla version. It's prob boring but if you want a stable server than I think this is the way to go.

Economy on this server is just pretty bad atm. So many loopholes.

Why did Koolio name Support: Support.. why not Mod or moderator. I feel like Support is less important now. It's just probs that I play I game that has supports who carry the team. For me the title support is a huge opportunity to get in a mc lifetime. But I get this feeling that the title support is kinda like a person who is just supporting the server and that moderator title gives it more of a good feeling. I don't know about you guys but I just feel this way.

New spawn ... make it simpler please. God some players kept falling at spawn or dying.

About the like the words and stuff its just to prevent players going nuts all the time and going FUck every 2 seconds.. I've seen it. Hey it's just a suggestion so what ever KOolio decides well it will go. Pretty sure that swearing is a habit for everyone I guess since no one gives a damn thing about it.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 12:53:38 pm »
ok the thing about the enchant shop, it isnt "OP" it just really depends on how the person got the money, like your example someone just could've gotten creative sold lots of stuff then bang has 10 sets of god armor... cmon dude.. but I think it isnt considered OP if lets say someone has worked hard for the past idk month or two mining.. farming.. digging and what not thten I think that person actually deserves it.

Also that PvP thing.. uhh Im not to 100% sure.. but if im correct most fighting started from pvp like the Lv127 weapons.. stolen weapons.. now im not against pvp yeah we should have it, but like we have to do something about it, maybe only allow pvp in arenas made by players/staff. Or maybe have a special part in the world that allows pvp, and people who enjoy that can make there base there with others and just fight everyday.

Protected areas.. yes. But Koolio has to fix mychunk or find a new one... maybe we should help him find a better system to protect. Cuz im sure if we give people WorldGuard... stuff will happen we will regret.

Warps...? To what...? no admin shop.. unless the arenas... hmm yeah I guess warps are okay aslong as they're only made by Staff.

Also I noticed that all you guys forgot mentioning this so I will now to avoid future problems.. Creative Donators. I think some people will be mad if we just suddenly take there creative away, when they paid for it, so in some way we should give another perm for them, maybe like more homes.. umm idk just more perms.

Kits.. I think we should have no kits at all, because since this is a cracked server people can just make accounts accounts accounts and just get the items they start with and give to there main. Same with money maybe we should give people idk 1.5k/2k money after they played for 1hr or so.
insanity

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 04:26:17 pm »
do you guys not know that people with creative cant sell? while in creative, we cant drop the only thing we can do is place blocks and like kooglio said yesterday what should we do i said lets look for a plugin that blocks that. so ores and stuff cant be resold. through my past years the admin shop hasn't had many loops and if there was one they where fixed.

you can buy creative its a perk at the bottom of the screen therefor no.

i wasn't saying that there not OP im just saying that some people later on might want to buy the enchant so its there only the unbreaking and the efficiency one tho not sharpness or anything like that.

new spawn lol its not our fault they fall off who told them to go jump.

pvp again if he uses the spawn theres a place that can be turned into a pvp arena.

no new worlds just for pvp if you dont want it then have god mode on or on your protected area turn pvp OFF.

nothing is wrong with mychunk and he cant get a new one lol, if you think you can find one go be his guest.

lol more homes? that wont help anyone thats a slap in the face. creative stays the same with a plugin that blocks special blocks from being broken. simple and easy.

from my understanding everything needs to be looked over by the staff and koolio. we shouldn't rush this project it can make or break the server.

from my understanding talking to kooglio we need the following plugins for the new world-

creative restrictions (special block breaking drop)
gui shop (admin shop)

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 05:26:27 pm »
I know everyone is concerned over this project mostly Staff and older players but we still need the community to vote whether those are good ideas. We can't just decide something and go with it because everyone has their own opinion.

We want to change or modify to make it a better place for us and the whole Kraftzone community. There is no fun if only Staff decides whether we have an adminshop or not (or whatever).

PvP isn't a real problem actually.. if we deal and make a solution that the majority likes than it will be fine.

Kits are good but they can be abused. Kits were really useful while building and stuff but players found out that they can simply make another cracked account and give themselves the kit. Getting many items after every 3 day by doing a simple cmd..

The way that enchantments work is that at level 1 you pay 15k and you add 10k every other level you enchant to. If money be too easy to get, it be less of a challenge. Like Chris said if a player actually doug, mined and cut down trees for a month or two then I think they deserve it.

Donors should not get rid of their perms but maybe change them to adapt the new world. Or just don't change it.

Embark other Staff like SirMrManSheep, Woombo23, zking1998 and maybe older staff that could probably give their own opinions about this future project.

Chris

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 06:27:20 pm »

nothing is wrong with mychunk

yeah it is for people who change there name. Cuz its still claimed by there old username and they cant do nothing about it.

Also the admin shop doesnt really have loopholes its creative and other things that have loopholes. for example yeah maybe creative cant sell but you can place diamond blocks for another person to mine and get then sell. Also another loophole is that some players aren't smart enough to go check the prices at admin shop so for example someone might be buying log stack for 2k, and admin shop sell for 1k, so someone could easily buy lots of logs from admin shop and sell to that unfornately not smart person.

Now yeah i sorta agree with creative yeah maybe they do deserve it, but they should make it so that every block they place, when they destroy dont drop.

Also I didnt say about making a new world for pvp, I was suggesting could protect like 1/3 or half of the world with world guard toggle pvp ON, and then perms off, so that anyone could build there and claim, also turn on "god mode?" the only people who have god mode are donors and helpers+ so basically M+, M, and R dont have god mode, and im sure they can get pissed off easily by people who just wanna kill them over and over... and yeah maybe they could just toggle pvp off in there areas but what about when they have to go mine and dig? and chop trees.... pvp I dont really mind it its just that pvp can cause lots of problems... and fights.
insanity

Chris

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 06:28:56 pm »
Also forgot to mention that im not setting things down or anything, im just saying my opinion and giving ideas about this world.
insanity

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 06:50:35 pm »
lol should post on forums about name changes thats the plugins fault and mineacrft not kooglo now he has to fix there mess

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 08:05:03 pm »
OK, I learned several things while reading this discussion. The people having creative are probably some of the players who play for the longest time on this server and there for are able to choose for the server instead of their ego. At least I would. Then you have the other potential solution, the one that separates different worlds completely. Also there are some bugs with other plugins, not naming them to prevent abuse. And you have to pick the bes opinion that suits the server, not several individuals, although the community is those view individuals at the moment. That is my advise for koolio. I think the server is better off with a new survival only world. Also for staff...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2015, 06:14:33 pm »
I have also learned several things while reading this discussion. Like Johnny is a very organized typer. Very nice johnny
I cant really build anything.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2015, 07:19:57 pm »
lol thanks pep ;)