Brandon abusing his op items
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Brandon abusing his op items  (Read 14927 times)

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
Brandon abusing his op items
« on: March 03, 2015, 03:56:38 am »
 brandon gave hi op stuff such as his op pickaxe and his armor,then he takes my armor away and lets hi keep the same exact armor i have,but he takes it away from me? that doesnt make any sense, then he says he "trusts" hi. it doesnt matter if you trust him if you take the same stuff away from me that hi has,you have to take it away from him also.
Deadpool :)

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Brandon abusing his op items
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 03:58:54 am »
I just start coming back on the server and this shit happens. im tired of this.

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 04:03:33 am »
Caleb you are a joke. i will take this calmly because of my new rank upgrade...

Yes i have gave hi123_34 my op armor and pick 1 yes i can take his op armor away but why? he never abuse's it and he has it because he always pvp thats just something we always do... the pickaxe he has a silktouch pick because he helps me build alot of things and i know he wont abuse the items i give him.

you abuse that sword you own by using it in pvp while whoever gave you it im sure said not to use it in pvp. the item i took away from you was a pair of boots that i had "deoped" with prot 4 you some how got these boots and use them, they had unbreaking 1000 and i knew i never gave them to you so you must have stole them from one of my chests.

in conclusion you boots where taken away because i just dont trust you and they were to op for you.
Hi has my pickaxe and armor untill kooglio tells me to take them away from him. i trust hi

~ sorry not sorry ~

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 04:05:36 am »
thats funny because hi has the same exact sword as me,and i abuse it? lol i dont pvp hi always trys to start fights with people. so thats makes me abuse it how may i ask? he s the one that always kills newbies. so u really shouldn't be talking

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 04:06:48 am »
so really ur the only joke here because hi always kills noobs wearing his armor and using his op sword and his hacks

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 04:07:42 am »
and btw hi gave me the boots

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 04:08:52 am »
so trust him all u want

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 04:09:44 am »
but its not turning out well in the end for trusting him

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 04:20:37 am »
hmmm :3

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 04:33:40 am »
Lol I haven't seen hi kill a noob in like forever hi kills people he knows ex- me,tbone kid idk his ign, dialga and some more hi is actually helpful twords these people. And I really doubt hi would give you the boots because those where made long time ago and I never gave him a pair of them LOL. The best unbreaking people should have is 1 2 and 3 that's it that all there was a period where the support where giving unbreaking x to people they trust this has stopped happening and many people who did have the enchant have there items back or they got new ones. You don't think hi should be trusted because you want the pick and the things that he got from me but I don't trust you Caleb not at all.

Hi's armor has been taken away and I have replaced it with a set you can get at enchant shop. Please stop complaining this has nothing to do with you anymore the pick shall be desided on if hi keeps it or not by KOOGLIO. That's finial

I think hi should keep the pick because he helps me build a lot of projects and I know it helps him clear out room while he is making red stone things.

Ps Caleb ~ stay jealous of hi and my friendship maybe one day you will learn to be a real person ;) ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ).

CalebMC_____

• Assassin Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 04:35:04 am »
such a helper u, what i would like to know is who the fuck would make such a horrible person a helper?

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 05:17:30 am »
If I recall clearly, I gave armor to Caleb (I think). Well I did state he couldn't use those items during pvping another player. That was a long time ago clearly I don't remember giving him those items but I know I shouldn't have gave those items to anyone.

I think after today I think that those items will be removed since apparently it causes too much ruckus.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 09:07:31 am »
then he takes my armor away

ok from the rest of the post Im thinking he's helper...? helper cant take items away.... so im confused >.<
insanity

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 09:46:07 am »
Always these arguments :P
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile