November Updates 2014
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: November Updates 2014  (Read 10102 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
November Updates 2014
« on: December 10, 2014, 06:22:32 pm »
Coming upto 3 years of Kraftzone  !!! Do we have any big surprises... I don't know :)

However I know that Kraftzone has a been in a bit of limbo as far as progress on anything, build projects, server improvements recently etc

Free time has been spent working on http://7dtd.tk server, however the minecraft 1.8 update will be bringing me back to work on things here again :)

I can't say its not my fault so I've tried to explain some of it here in this wall of text post as to why aswel.

/GG join - Which is Gungame and theres 2 arenas for it, Gungame and GGbro
/CQ join - Which is Conquer which 1 arena is set up for, that is woods.

From 2015 onwards we won't be doing the voter stuff anymore, server list sites suck and that is the end of it. If Kraftzone downsizes and simply goes on to be a small invite server that is where it will go. Voting rewards will still work if you want to vote to get ingame money or flydiscs. If there needs to be new ways to earn ingame money or gain flydiscs then there will be new ways created. Though I think its bit early to say right now how it will work until I have tested 1.8 and seen what the damage is to existing plugins and how things will have to work in the future.

Ranks and promotions will be based on what myself and those who I have as staff decide, played a long time, loyal, built cool stuff, ran a nice town for other players, helped players etc.. Just don't ask me or staff for rank promotions you can suggest someone who deserves it and point out what you have done, but try to at least let the decisions be unhindered by pestering.

And if you want to help the server get noticed I suggest making reply to the thread started by Woombo http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/survival-servers/2290980-mckraftzone-net-towny-survival.

Tell friends, after 2015 I would like to replace votes with player recommendations.
Make videos on the server.. click here for more info on making videos and perks (Updated)
Post on the forum and let us know what is missing or could be improved, feedback helps.

Lastly Donation ranks will be probably be getting some updates after I do the update to Minecraft 1.8, until then December and early January... Creative & T3 will be $25

Rank changes

Helper/Staff/Support changes:
New helpers join us, and Woombo and Sirmansheep are now both Support.
IceAOS is sadly retiring her post is: here

minegal1259 is helper
zking1998 is helper
Woombo is now Support!
SirMrManSheep is now Support!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:26:03 pm by Koolio »

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: November Updates 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 08:52:12 pm »
From 2015 onwards we won't be doing the voter stuff anymore, server list sites suck and that is the end of it. If Kraftzone downsizes and simply goes on to be a small invite server that is where it will go.

That is actually an amazing idea, i never thought of doing that with kz. I always thought "MOAAAR VOTES MOOOAR PLAYERS" but a small server for a group of friends and people to just hang, its pretty cooel. And dang, ice retiring, sad thought but as ive learned, nothing lasts forever...
But anyways, KZ will forever be minecraft to me. Ik i havent been on like i said but when i want to play MC i play KZ, its just become that, 3 years is pretty amazing. I remember day one, my day one anyway, it was crazy. Lunarbrick, bluedude, naruto, and others. great times... great server. Im glad and honored actually to have become part of an amazing community Koolio. I want to thank you personally Koolio for the memories ive had here, all the great and bad times, times ive been banned, almost banned, days ive been your favorite, and days when i was in mad pvp battles with other members, crazy how times flies. Ive grown up here, I was twelve years old when i played here, now im a whopping 16, i love ya guys. xP

~Hail Kraftzone (i was a little tear-ey eyed when i wrote this)
I cant really build anything.