"New" Player
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: "New" Player  (Read 5827 times)

reddneckapache

• View Profile
"New" Player
« on: November 09, 2014, 10:30:21 pm »
The names Reddneckapache, and most of you veteran players might remember me ;). just testing the waters here lol. I'm 18 years old and I'm a Firefighter. I played here a lot a couple years ago and well.... you old guys know about it lol. What im really doing here is asking for forgiveness from Koolio, because I just started getting back into mc and wanted to start it out with a good solid server. and im actually really surprised its still here!
"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: "New" Player
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 12:10:13 am »
I remember you from somewhere... hmmm, maybe u knows me?
insanity

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 12:11:40 am »
insanity

Kaleb

• oh kill em
    • View Profile
    • Bruhhh
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 02:58:16 am »
lol

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 07:22:52 am »
You don't remember me, you don't know me. You do you and ill do me. that's a simple concept that immature people don't understand. I did good things for the server until shit hit the fan. and shit hit the fan hard. What happened wasn't my fault, or Koolios fault, it was just a misunderstanding that I got hotheaded about. YOU don't know what happened so stay out of it.

"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 07:49:46 am »
Well you are welcome back if you've changed reddneckapache,  its unfortunate the chargeback issue caused such problems and ambush got banned over it, as already explained in that thread from my point of view it just looked liked malicious intent at the time and the lack of proper communication over it only added to the problem, and not the innocent mistake that had happened.

I probably shouldn't have banned him in game (he was free to still get into contact and sort it out with me on the forum or pm, however it all went a bit south), though you have to understand I take into account the past, and ambush and yourself have been banned over things before.

However I've explained all of that in the old thread, if you want to make another start you can, same with others, and if you want to sort out the past donator perks you can pm me with what you think would be best.

I have no idea if the ban on ambush is still on, he left that way, though he can resolve it with me should he choose. Though Trimson was unbanned and probably still has the donator perks.