goodbye kraftzone. what a wonderful server and year its been!
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: goodbye kraftzone. what a wonderful server and year its been!  (Read 4197 times)

vinmeistr

• View Profile
my day has finally come my close friends. I'm officially quitting kraftzone, my favorite server of all time!
ive decided it was the right time to quit for the reason being that i just recentley got demoted. and i dont have a problem with that. koolio made the right choice because i was never active and i couldnt find time to play. anyway, i dont think ill be playing minecraft as much anymore. i really got hooked on to this server. and i made some really close friends and before i was staff i even made enemies. but i still always had fun. i want to congratulate the people that recentley got promoted. hadi and extactyy, which extactyy is a awesome person btw. they well deserved it. i will be missing tons of you guys including the following: Kooglio,sly,pepsi,woombo,camiylo {sorry if i said your name wrong :(}extactyy,johnny,crafters,hadi,brandonpkc,creeper,roncraft,raj, and all of the noobies that i helped out on. ill will be wishing you guys a great time on kz and i might possibly visit now and then if i have the time.

peace guys  -vinmeistr

p.s sly stay out of trouble :P
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
Re: goodbye kraftzone. what a wonderful server and year its been!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:30:49 am »
Aw Vin, don't leave!

Maybe you just needed a break and seem to refuse to take one! So it must have been hard to come online, even though you expressed interest in it...

So instead of leaving, just take a break. We all know how much you love Kz!

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 02:48:36 am »
Imma miss you too vin.
You was are awesome, and shall be missed.
insanity

XxJohnFigueroaxX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 06:43:25 pm »
Bye Vin :c

Btw Where is my Name ._. ?
I'll be back soon.