WHY WAS I BANNED??????
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: WHY WAS I BANNED??????  (Read 16514 times)

UhOhKarizma

• View Profile
WHY WAS I BANNED??????
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:32:02 am »
Hey i wanna know why i was banned one day it was fine the next it says i cant come back?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: WHY WAS I BANNED??????
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 06:39:19 am »
Because a chargeback was made against the server account on a donation you did over a week ago.

You seem to come across as though you know nothing about that which I find suspicious, I suggest you go look into it because unless that is settled and by that I mean cancelled or paid back again the ban will be permanent.

UhOhKarizma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 02:11:15 am »
Ok Whatever I had no idea about that, so therefore im done dude your a piece of shit No wonder all your good staff left to crafters unite.

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 02:15:16 am »
Well, I wouldn't say he is a piece of shit, maybe there is a misunderstanding?

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 02:32:48 am »
lol ambush wtf are you on? First of all why bother making a ban appeal and when koolio explains you call him shit?
second last I remember you were a staff on blues refuge of a server. so why bother donating to a server where you think the admin is and I quote "shit" oh wait. a chargeback was made.

:Rage mode de activated
I cant really build anything.

UhOhKarizma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 04:43:04 am »
No ik coming back was a dumb idea, Thought id just give it a chance but apparently instead of taking away perms he bans well ok ... IS THAT WHY YOU MAKE THEM BUY IN POUNDS KOOLIO CAUSE $40 DOLLARS IN POUNDS IS $80 DOLLARS IN THE USA UR JUST SCAMMING ALL YOUR DONATERS

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 04:57:46 am »
Quit raging. nuff said

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 04:58:08 am »
Scamming? That's defiantly not entirely true there. You can find the amount you're donating by a simple google search. Lets say I was donating 40  well I could ask google how much would that be in US currency. The problem is a easy solve. The issue isn't him, its the fact you recharged, for you and redneck, and im not going against you guys, I thought you guys were a laugh, but making a big deal out of this situation, witch could have easily been a misunderstanding, is pointless. Over reacting isn't going to make your point, and neither are pointless insults. Also, im not aware of any donators being scammed...though it is a bit annoying going through pay pal at times, but it all can be dealt with using the infinite amount of tools the internet has to offer. Im really sorry you feel this way. I thought Redneck was a really nice guy. If you're actually willing to make a excuse as to why you did it, then maybe we can go on an actual argument, not just insults.

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 04:59:21 am »
Apeal*

UhOhKarizma

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 05:00:44 am »
Actually if you do the math when you go to donate it says 1 US dollar equals .5 Pounds Which to me I think is scamming when if u pay 45 ur really paying 90

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 05:05:20 am »
Lol well ive donated  3 times. Each time ive donated the exact amount I wanted to..so I guess I did the math pretty well. but im glad you decided to ignore everything els we have mentioned. Are you to proud to tell the truth

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 05:06:02 am »
wait what happened to redneck? he was back for like 2 days

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 10:09:29 am »
hangon, so you knew about the chargeback ?

Look you here, I have a zero tolerance policy on chargebacks, anyone who does that 'knowingly' when they got what the paid for is a scumbag move. If you had a problem with what you had donated, you should have got in contact with me about it and something could have been done about, the joke of what has happened now, is you probably would have gotten more of your money back from me, not had a bans given out, and  the perks that were donated for multiple players could have been better organized for what was donated.

Instead you go behind my back to a scumbag credit card company to initiate a chargeback who put a large fee (often more than was even donated!) for doing fuck all but reversing the payment, which as it turns out you got.

So I banned all of you for the chargeback because you decided to donate 2 times, for 3 people including yourself. Now how the fuck should I know that the chargeback was for x person donater perks but keep y person perks when you don't even have the decency to communicate, and what in your little head made you even think I would do something nice when you do what you have done.

And considering the history of you guys, and that on the very day that chargeback happened you were asking me for my server group ranks.. something that takes time to do when setting a up server. You got in a huff and left the server somehow think that asking for staff ranks and wanting server information was something that I owed you for donating. Think again punk you want to start a server you learn to do it yourself, and you got yourself banned for not getting in contact with me and explaining the issue. I am I reasonable guy, but insult  and screw with me like you have, you will come out worse.

The joke of this is that you come on here asking why you were banned, when I think you know damn well what you were doing. I knew there was something fishy about you coming back on here and wanting to donate, chargeback is exactly the low level thing I was expecting. And its the kind of shitbag move to be donating for ranks knowing that you are going to pull a chargeback week+ later on, not only benefiting from the ranks but even trying to think you would gain other perks from my trust. You are damn fucking lucky the creditcard company charged you the fee for that.

Actually if you do the math when you go to donate it says 1 US dollar equals .5 Pounds Which to me I think is scamming when if u pay 45 ur really paying 90

Or you could just goto xe.com and do currency conversion and donate that, some talk to me about that issue where I explain howcome that is. However its a donation and those are guideline prices for the perks I will give out. If someone donates more, they either didn't know or didn't mind. Either way some donate less and some donate more but everyone is usually happy with what they get out of it and usually get more later on, or they talk to me like a reasonable person.

And if you still think donating in pounds is more for the perks than some other server is asking for then fking  go there instead.  I think you will find the perks I give out even if paid in pounds is more than reasonable. Server hosting bills do not pay for themselves and its the generosity of those who donated who keep it going. Ridiculous chargeback fees when they happen take away the very donation money others have put into the server. So do not expect me to take it lightly when that happens because it was your fault for NOT dealing with it better. With teh cheek to even come on here pretending to not know about it and trying to insult my good character.

Now I suggest you put things right or your ban and the ban of those other 2 guys will be permanent here.

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:00 pm »
No ik coming back was a dumb idea, Thought id just give it a chance but apparently instead of taking away perms he bans well ok ... IS THAT WHY YOU MAKE THEM BUY IN POUNDS KOOLIO CAUSE $40 DOLLARS IN POUNDS IS $80 DOLLARS IN THE USA UR JUST SCAMMING ALL YOUR DONATERS

Sorry to hear that you have been banned but maybe it's a lesson needed to be learned.

If we all had equivalent cost on our currencies we'd all be on the same currency so thinking it was 40:40 was a little silly - besides, there's always the option of changing your money on paypal from dollars to a specificed amount in pounds (or any other currency for that matter) and if that wasn't feasible you could have just searched it online.

I think it was very childish to go behind Koolio's back and just chargeback; it just put you in a worse position (server status and your wallet). I think it also speaks on your self-esteem if you were unable to 'man up' and tell him what your issue was and then go behind his back with your method, pretending to have no idea at first.

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2014, 06:12:11 pm »
i love how koolio thinks ambush made a chargeback transaction. first of all, hes too young to know what that even is, and second of all he never went to any credit card company because he uses a prepaid visa. its just a simle mistake. maybe he overcharged his account and it just came through just recently. idk how itworks overseas, but thats not what he did here. i know him personally, and he wouldnt have made a chargeback if he was angry, he would have just hacked the shit out of you server. enough said, ambush is mad because he doesnt know what you mean by "chargeback" koolio. and also i would appreciate if me andmybrother could be unbanned because it was not even ourmoney, and im damn sure we had nothing to do with his money flow to your server. thank you
"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate