Foolish choices
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Foolish choices  (Read 3989 times)

woombo23

• View Profile
Foolish choices
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:04:49 am »
Hey guys minegal007 here..wait that's wrong... woombo here, most recently I have been giving out a vast amount of items(specifically diamond blocks) to other players. It was wrong of me to exploit the creative setting, by giving players a TON of them. If you're someone I gave them to please keep them and try not to give them to new player for the sake that they can have a fun experience trying to get the items them self's. I realize that it isn't something someone with a staff position should do, but I really have grown to like a lot of you, and became good friends with everyone on the server, that sometimes its hard for me to say no, or try to hold myself from doing EXTREAMLY generous offers to you. Therefore, I apologize greatly to Koolio, who in  the first place gave me this rank.  If I had it my way I wouldn't be staff. But I now know what I did was foolish, and I seem to make a great deal of mistakes, and mess ups, but its really hard sometimes when im usly the only staff online, so I never have any other staff to mentor me, but im not here to place blame on anyone but myself, because im fully to blame for my actions. so I will now try my hardest to chose good actions, and act with more care in my actions.

Thanks a lot guys. I have , on a side note, have heard a great deal of compliments from you guys and telling me awesome things I really appreciate it! Ill continue not just being a staff member, but also a friend. :P thanks a lot guys.

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
Re: Foolish choices
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 08:09:16 am »
Woombo , You're the best staff i ever seen ... you are a great model to me ... keep it up , my friend !
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »
I trust that woombo gave out items to players he trusts and its the only reason why I didn't confiscate anything after finding out.

Also I don't blame woombo for giving out diamond blocks over the holidays, he has earned a position of helping out players here and he is an attribute to the server. It was just the amount I was concerned about as stuff like that can have an adverse effect. Anyway it was not serious and I'm fine with those who got given stuff to keep it and hopefully use it to make nicer towns and buildings.

Staff are allowed to give out items when they see it will help ease problems on lost items or contribute to making it easier for players to focus on building things etc.

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 06:51:13 pm »
someone deleted my comment.... WOW

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 06:51:59 pm »
yes I did, it wasn't really 'nice' was it?

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 06:55:15 pm »
I said like so much good compliments because i think your the best staff in my opinion. Hes a great friend of mine and a great staff. Even tho exploiting is not good for your part but at least u help players on the server and ur mainly trying to help players as they come on the server! Showing the example good job woombo!

keep up the great work!!! And dont stop being funny as u are