I just wanted to thank everyone.
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: I just wanted to thank everyone.  (Read 6328 times)

woombo23

• View Profile
I just wanted to thank everyone.
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:23:41 am »
Hey everyone i'm writing today because I just wanted to thank everyone on the server for being really awesome people :P im very grateful for the opportunity I have to help out so many players and be able to contribute to the KraftZone community and be able to have such a big responsibility on the server makes me very happy :P Sorry to everyone who has experienced my sorta lazy crummy attitude, it finales so....a lot of work im doing at the moment. :D I cant wait for Christmas and I hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving.  Also i'm sorry to the staff for writing extremely weird thing in chat...I wish I could help it.

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Re: I just wanted to thank everyone.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:20:06 pm »
Shoulda posted this tomorrow (Thanksgiving)

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 02:10:27 pm »
Shoulda posted this tomorrow (Thanksgiving)
+1
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

vinmeistr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:12:52 pm »
same here woombo, you make the server more fun for me :P
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 11:19:33 pm »
actually i think all u guys makes this server more awesome. without the new staff support and ofc Koolio it will kinda be boring :D

candymaster69

• “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or eve
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 11:44:45 pm »
agreed johnny and ur a gud staff woombo

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 11:47:44 pm »
If i made this post, i would've made it on easter.... God people be correcting other, when to post stuff..... just let woombo, post what he wants, when he wants. Also, your welcome woombo. ( His post's title is " I just wanted to THANK everyone" ) I can't believe im the first one to "your welcome" him. Lol.
insanity

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 12:24:49 am »
vin did before u

Chris

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 12:25:35 am »
Can you quote it for me? Because i can't find it.
insanity

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 08:30:56 am »
Hey everyone i'm writing today because I just wanted to thank everyone on the server for being really awesome people :P im very grateful for the opportunity I have to help out so many players and be able to contribute to the KraftZone community and be able to have such a big responsibility on the server makes me very happy :P Sorry to everyone who has experienced my sorta lazy crummy attitude, it finales so....a lot of work im doing at the moment. :D I cant wait for Christmas and I hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving.  Also i'm sorry to the staff for writing extremely weird thing in chat...I wish I could help it.
Woombo is a great staff ... Like Pepsi , vin and koolio... :D
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

Chris

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 02:18:18 pm »
quote vin "your welcome" to woombo.
insanity

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile