People invading my base
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: People invading my base  (Read 5976 times)

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
People invading my base
« on: November 25, 2013, 09:50:20 pm »
Nam6422
Jake26762
christianscottz

where in my base, and killing me, over and over again, i don't have any screenshots, because i was constantly killed, there are multiple witnesses. A few helped, trying to kill them. They caused my Diamond Helmet to brake. Later on, was forced to leave my /home. cuz i was dieng too much. I also disconnected from the server, just so i can avoid dieing.

edit: i later came online, found out they killed my sheep, i had every single color sheep. They noticed i came online and came back. i got a few screenshots.

Another edit: while i was posting the edit above. Jake went and killed me alot. here's a screenshot. (ChrisZx3 is my alt)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:01:40 pm by CreeperZx3 »
insanity

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
Re: People invading my base
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 09:54:16 pm »
I saw ... you have me as an ocular evidence....they said i did fly pvp but i just tried to help ya...i protected ChrisZx3 ! Thats all i wanted to say.... If they are coming back... tell me... ok??
Cya
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 04:37:50 am »
hope u claimed it or protected it with sponges. if not i highly recommand u to ask a staff to give u sponges or to claim areas. If u dont know how to claim an area u can ask staff or helper. ;) see u on the server

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:31 am »
Bro ...
I have a lot of sponges from Mr_Jakky...I can give you some... and i dont know if you noticed but i gave ChrisZx3 's heads and one of Nam's had back...
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!