Dilly2k disrespect
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Dilly2k disrespect  (Read 4946 times)

woombo23

• View Profile
Dilly2k disrespect
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:38:57 am »
Dilly2k during a pvp match had taken ased's sword. At one point he was telling everyone through donator chat to not tell ased. Ased of course was angry, and wished for his sword back. I then asked dilly nicely to please give it back. he played it off and said no basically. I asked him once again. still he didn't. Vin then asked him to please give it back. Dilly agreed. He then right in front of ased threw his sword into lava. vin and myself then asked dilly why he did it, and that he owed ased 50k for replacement for enchantments. Dilly then said "no my 50k have a good night" or something along those lines and logged off. Not only did he not listen to me and vin's requested to give it back, he completely disrespected us witch wasn't cool. He started unnecessary conflict with another player. Witch could have been avoided :/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:44:47 am by vinmeistr »

vinmeistr

• View Profile
Re: Dilly2k disrespect
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:47:09 am »
yes i have to say very disrespectful to a staff... hope he is delt with on this because kraftzone has a small problem with people not listening to staff. especilally me and woombo     

also this picture is 20 minutes later and yet disobeys me and woombo again
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:08:44 am by vinmeistr »
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:03:38 am »
Total disrespect.....I know when another Donor ...(i don't tell his name cuz i dont want to create a conflict)Killed me , got my items threw them in lava , joined my town and stolen all my money .... P.S This happened on anoother account named .
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 02:28:55 pm »
I know I should not say this, but I still do.

Would you respect someone with a history of disrespecting players? I know history is there to forget, but some things are hard to forget. It is like someone stole your money and then you give that guy money in savings. It is just against logic. I just want to make clear there are things in life that have to be accepted, and this is one of them. In my eyes this problem is created by history. Ofcoarse, dilly shoud be more mature by now....
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 03:23:42 pm »
isnt there a mod or plugin for like this situation like perhaps if people need to repay someones stuff. Only staff or Koolio could have this perm and they could automatically remove the money needed and then give it to the player

vinmeistr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 03:43:59 pm »
i don't really think so johnny. good question. but if there is... staff wont have access to it. but his sword was already replaced so thats the good news
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 03:49:58 pm »
There is not a specific plugin for that johnny, support and koolio are already able to do that...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 03:50:39 pm »
well then
it was worth a try

Benjaminbrobot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 03:51:44 pm »
One day ill be staff and ill make sure this stuff dosnt happen!!! :)
Some people on KZ don't like me its they fault I'm a cool guy that loves dubstep and Minecraft and I'm just too cool for school jk I go to school

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 03:52:06 pm »
If the sword has been replaced theres no need for this topic to be used then, if koolio wants to do something he can but there's  no sense in talking back and forth,

:Locked
I cant really build anything.