abel100 using bad language and not leaving conner's town when he asked him to
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: abel100 using bad language and not leaving conner's town when he asked him to  (Read 4781 times)

blubber230

• View Profile
Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 4.07.11 PM
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:43:47 am by blubber230 »

woombo23

• View Profile
Well that's not good, but there isn't much the staff can do without screenshot proof of this, but im sure if me or a staff member see's him or sees him n the act of it, then they or myself will make sure he will act better in the future. But next time take a screen shot so the staff can see..I think you did..but I cannot see it atleast
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:51:10 am by woombo23 »

Benjaminbrobot

• View Profile
Just stop blubber abel100 didn't do anything against the servers rules or koolio's rules so just BACK OFF!!!
Some people on KZ don't like me its they fault I'm a cool guy that loves dubstep and Minecraft and I'm just too cool for school jk I go to school

woombo23

• View Profile
Ben it isn't a big deal. No need to lash out on him, is he did use profanity towards him to bullie him its not alright, but its not the end of the world. Once blubber and abel sort it all out it will be fine, Let the staff do what they need to do if they have to take extra percautions such as (banning, muting)

Benjaminbrobot

• View Profile
Well me and blubber know each other in real life I showed him and abel100 this server and blubber is mad at me for being friends in real life to abel100 and now he is pissed because im abel100's friend so blubber is pissing me off really bad
Some people on KZ don't like me its they fault I'm a cool guy that loves dubstep and Minecraft and I'm just too cool for school jk I go to school

woombo23

• View Profile
Well that seems more like a personal problem with him. :/ this isn't really about that, though I can understand where you are coming from. The situation is between them. Though if there is a lot of stress between you guys, I might be good to take a break from minecraft or talk to each other as adults ^-^

Benjaminbrobot

• View Profile
But he wont talk to me that's the thing and ya so im protecting abel100

woombo23

• View Profile
Umm ok. well it just about him saying mean things so, everything els with you guys is going to have to be resolved between your social group on the server. :P sometimes its good to take a break, but also remember its just a game :P

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
woombos right. its a personal problem and should be handled privatly or off of the server. no need to string it out on the forums
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:34:42 pm by ~Pepsi »
I cant really build anything.

thecrafters144

• View Profile
Still you can always use ./t kick <name> if conner is the mayor of the town
God made every person different....
He got tired by the time he got to China xD