Thats So Koolio
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Thats So Koolio  (Read 34022 times)

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thats So Koolio
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2013, 08:30:45 pm »
You will stop as soon as Koolio bans you from the forum I guess... Because he can't admit something that is not true.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Zooble21

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »
Lol he can try and ban me from the forums, but he cant. And it is true, and youre to pussy to admit it because you suck him off.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2013, 08:42:04 pm »
Why can't he? And why am I too pussy to admit something that isn't true?
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Zooble21

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2013, 08:54:18 pm »
Because Im not saying why. And because you know he will get butthurt and ban you/derank you.

Fluffy

• "We own this shit!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2013, 08:56:37 pm »
Right, you're not saying why... im starting to wonder if you realy are as old as you say you are.
and why would Red even go for a higher rank if he didnt agree with koolio and his way of running this server in the first place?
No two Rainbows are the same.
Neither are two packs of Skittles.
Enjoy an odd mix.

Fluffy

• "We own this shit!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2013, 09:11:03 pm »
Oh, and you still haven't told me any of your accomplisments :)
Enjoy an odd mix.

Zooble21

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2013, 09:20:48 pm »
Red didnt even make a support app. And I am 15, im not dumb enough to tell you fools how i can hack my way into the forums. I dont want Koolio to patch it like the bitch he is. Fluffy you make no sense get the fuck out. And you never asked for my accomplishments..but here. I have made a successful town with Sponsbob(Back in the good ol days) Ran my own part of Archspore. Obeyed every rule until Koolio got crabby and bitchy. Ive been on the server for 1 year. Im sure there are some more small ones, but I cant rememver them. I almost had Member + (76 votes)

Undeadgummybear

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2013, 09:37:53 pm »
I never said you werent 15 .... fail
Always better at asking for forgiveness than for permission.

Zooble21

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2013, 09:45:19 pm »
Yea you did.. "so please mister I'm 15 stop with all of this"

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2013, 09:58:24 pm »
Im just wondering Koolio, why do you think so many dedicated players have left Kraftzone? Ive been on this server for over 1 year, and yet you treat me like some kind of dog. I made a small joke "Hey noob Koolio" Because you didnt have your admin rank, and you were registered. Hm, I wonder why so many players have left? Well lets re-cap. You clearly are AFK 10 hours at a time, you have no respect to older players, such as Hadi, who left because of problems. You just blow him off. So, this causes people to leave, in boatloads like they have been. Blue, Cyber, Hadi, Pepsi, and so many not so famous players like Acerbus, JP, Dead, and more. Ever think to yourself "I need to loosen up for once" Well you do, because  before you know it this server is going to crumble before your eyes because of you. Please explain this to me, I would love to hear an explanation.
I didn't leave because koolio didnt respect me.
This is why I left: http://kraftzone.tk/forum/index.php?topic=1144.msg7142#msg7142

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2013, 10:00:17 pm »
Lack or respect? Im done respecting you! You do crap! And the 20 players, i doubt that even 5 of them will end up being dedicated to this shit server. Youre becoming a real asshole. You dont respect anybody, you dont get respected. Thats how it works dumbass. And it was a joke. You cant even take a joke. I thought the British were nice. Whatever, have fun with your fucked up teeth. Kraftzone is going to shit because of you asshole. Have fun.
I love how he says that and his signature is "Forgive me for my disrespect forgive me for my lies" lol.

Fluffy

• "We own this shit!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 10:10:22 pm »
Red didnt even make a support app. And I am 15, im not dumb enough to tell you fools how i can hack my way into the forums. I dont want Koolio to patch it like the bitch he is. Fluffy you make no sense get the fuck out. And you never asked for my accomplishments..but here. I have made a successful town with Sponsbob(Back in the good ol days) Ran my own part of Archspore. Obeyed every rule until Koolio got crabby and bitchy. Ive been on the server for 1 year. Im sure there are some more small ones, but I cant rememver them. I almost had Member + (76 votes)

I asked for you accomplishments a couple of times... ("learn to read dumbass")
and Red did make a staff app so your arguments are invalid again.
but the worst is that you say that you have accomplished more then koolio and when you name some all of them are some ingame things every 12 year old could do.
I mean, my ass could get member+ if it knew how to vote.
and being on a server doesnt realy count, and if it does....I win!
Enjoy an odd mix.

Zooble21

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 10:49:32 pm »
A staff app learn to fucking read i said "Support" App dipshit. I thought you meant my In game accomplishments..oh geez here we go..I play football and got MVP of the year 2 times. Our football team has made it the Superbowl of Minor league football. Ive won baseball trophies, basketball too. I am in National Honors Society, and im in the top 30 of my grade. I am fit and in shape (more of a self accomplishment) I have a beautiful girlfriend. I mean thats more than Koolio has ever done right there in a nutshell. And im sure a 12 year old could not run their own section of Archspore. Jesision was a strict town leader. If you dont believe that im 15, well then kudos to your thoughts.

And cyber, if you know good music, its a quote from Notorious BIG. Cyber you left because he disrespected your opinion and you left like a little bitch haha. Youre one to laugh Cyberfaghog. Im pretty sure Cyber is 12, so watch what youre saying about 12 year olds Fluff

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2013, 12:01:20 am »
A staff app learn to fucking read i said "Support" App dipshit. I thought you meant my In game accomplishments..oh geez here we go..I play football and got MVP of the year 2 times. Our football team has made it the Superbowl of Minor league football. Ive won baseball trophies, basketball too. I am in National Honors Society, and im in the top 30 of my grade. I am fit and in shape (more of a self accomplishment) I have a beautiful girlfriend. I mean thats more than Koolio has ever done right there in a nutshell. And im sure a 12 year old could not run their own section of Archspore. Jesision was a strict town leader. If you dont believe that im 15, well then kudos to your thoughts.

And cyber, if you know good music, its a quote from Notorious BIG. Cyber you left because he disrespected your opinion and you left like a little bitch haha. Youre one to laugh Cyberfaghog. Im pretty sure Cyber is 12, so watch what youre saying about 12 year olds Fluff
I do know good music.
Rap  to me, isn't good. He didn't disrespect my opinion, he just has a different one. The one I don't believe in. Its not leaving like a bitch, its not associating yourself with someone who believes in things that you strictly do not believe in. Trust me, I'm not 12. I don't even play here anymore, so there is no reason for you to be all up in arms.

Zooble21

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2013, 12:12:10 am »
sorry your 12 and 1 day oops and if you dont play here maybe you should get the fuck out then