And Another Thing by bluedudex2 and tora1998
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: And Another Thing by bluedudex2 and tora1998  (Read 4602 times)

tora1998

• View Profile
And Another Thing by bluedudex2 and tora1998
« on: April 12, 2013, 01:04:30 am »
A message from blue: The point of the post was to knock some sense in you.  I knew before hand that I would get banned but what is better, stay silent and basically admit that the Holocaust is about bringing people to the holy land? no, I was taught to speak up for what's right, i do agree that people change history but the Holocaust is one of those things you can't make up.  There is tons of proof, i'm german, and my grandpa was forced into being a nazi and he said it was horrible.  you once were a friend koolio, but im starting to think that your letting the power go to your head, but i wont be sucked into lies, it IS lies no matter what you say or post, i also have a problem because that sign is a constant reminder of my heritage, and i get made fun of it constantly.

Remember Absolute power is absolute curruption, curruption leads to down fall, this is true and you can see it in history, modern history even, and if you let it go to your head and continue, it will be the server's downfall.

Sorry for ending it sour but i had to do it.  From an old friend, blue

A message from Tora: first off I would like to state that you took it too far the holocaust was a tragic event that scarred the lives of thousands of people. Now im not saying that im protecting Blue here but he raises a valid point, there is a line that you don't cross and for a lot of people I imagine you crossed it. Also I have sat idly by while the most screwed up things have happened to this server wether it be the change in owners at some point or some unruly shithead that believed it was fun to screw with people but that ends now im sick and tired of being that guy that wants to help you silentely out of the goodness of my heart and then have nothing to show for it. I was helping you once but now I think it's time to return the favor just bring blue back and patch things up. I mean seriously your gonna ban him just for STANDING UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN?! im pretty sure that makes you a little bit worse than us. And banning him for what he believes in makes you a hipocrit because you believe differantly and your standing up for it

==== P.s. for those who dont know a open letter is a letter that addresses a person or people that is opened for public to view

==== P.P.S HIS NAME ISN'T BLACKSHITHEAD7 DICK!

tora1998

• View Profile
Re: And Another Thing by bluedudex2 and tora1998
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:20:15 am »
BTW i chose to post it for blue, real friends stick together and resect each other, i know the consiquences for posting this, and if your couragus post your opinion too -tora1998

tora1998

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 01:24:40 am »
one final thing Koolio im calling you out on your own bullshit you hipocryticall asshole

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 01:31:07 am »
Dude get this fucking over with you jackass. IT'S DONE JUST FUCKING END IT JESUS CHRIST!!! BTW, Koolio will just delete this topic dumbass.

tora1998

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 01:32:23 am »
I don't care at this point you jackass because blue is my friend and a friends bond is stronger than anything

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 01:33:35 am »
LOL not true. God is stronger dumbass

tora1998

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 01:39:04 am »
then you obviously don't have real friends

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 01:40:35 am »
swag
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:52:43 am by ~Sly »

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 01:41:06 am »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tora1998

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 01:43:26 am »
you know if I really cared about you I would've said something other than this

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 02:40:23 am »
"Holocaust is one of those things you can't make up.  "

This is funniest fucking line I've read in while.. historical irony, because so much of it has ACTUALLY BEEN MADE UP.

The bigger the lie, the easier it is to convince millions of, its a sort of human condition that people believe what they are told, especially if they have no direct way of knowing for themselves. The internet is like a blip in history where so much information has come out that many of started to piece together a bigger picture of recent history, still so much of the internet is also full of the same fking liars selling themselves out for money and spreading bullshit.

"Remember Absolute power is absolute curruption, curruption leads to down fall, this is true and you can see it in history, modern history even, and if you let it go to your head and continue, it will be the server's downfall."

These are 'powerful' manipulations you speak of, to me... and absolutely ZERO truth in what you say, afteral real corruption is not brought down, it never has, it only changes hands, to believe otherwise is to turn a blind eye to what is corruption. And its people like you, to fcking dumb to realize that it is the individual that gives power away to corruption and its liars. To feed me that line, just shows you don't fking know what power is nor do you understand the quote, and thinking the downfall of my server is deserved because I am open and tolerant to such things just shows what a sad nazi prick you are. 

"i'm german, and my grandpa was forced into being a nazi and he said it was horrible"

I don't have pitty for those who just follow orders they are fking brainless idiots. People are not forced to do things, they maybe coerced and deceived but its by there own choice that they choose that paycheck. Fking policy idiots like that exist today all around, still working for the kind of corruption that is more evil than you can imagine. They just haven't had a Nuremberg trial of corruption to go through. And Justice is not in the courts it never has been so much corruption is in courts.

Now I could cower to you threats, unban Bluedudex2 or I could just be the individual I am, and tell you both of you clueless fking pricks to go fuck off. And while you are both away maybe do some fking research and get a dictionary!

P.s. it is still open to read for the public, just like that other bit of retardation that banneddickex2 posted

It does not mean you have my permission to make anymore stupid posts on my domain.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:45:46 am by Koolio »

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 03:10:53 am »
"I mean seriously your gonna ban him just for STANDING UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN?! "

One last thing, you and blue are not getting unbanned, is nothing to patch up here.. friends don't do that shit, and I do not see  goodness in your heart, the whole thing with sly trolling was finished with. 

Blue was banned for making a big deal out of what he wants to believe in, including threats and now your crap, you think I will just allow that kind of shit stirring to go on?

.. I won't, bridges were burned and they shall stay that way for the foreseeable future. I only hope you both learn what it is to be tolerant because allowing someone to poke fun at history regardless of peoples sensitivity levels and what is known or not about said history... and allowing players to make threats and shit stirring in present does not have to be tolerated, especially when you think you can call me the liar, when you are the ones following lies.

Disappointing this happened, but then neither of you really play here anyway.