Not my fault your crap at LoL
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Not my fault your crap at LoL  (Read 11421 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not my fault your crap at LoL
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 12:32:22 am »
Well continue being a disrespectful dick and trolling to the point of no return..

p.s. I can see why you would make that statement about pixels being my life...  should I like be upset? shocked? amused?  I can tell you right now I found it funny.

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 12:36:25 am »
I'm crap at LoL...  not at all your fault Arrowhead ...  you are a funny troll!

.. This is how it went .. you invited me to a 5vs5 game with you and 3 others ( I generally have a rule not to play with others who aren't lvl30 in that game for a number of reasons) .. I go jungle without help at start (bad sign already).. while you go top lane (duo toplane -what a fail) and you let a lvl13 ad carry go bot solo! (I'm guessing you must have known this person to have them in your party) .. oh and I'm the one here getting the kills myself..

My stats for that game... 13kills, 6deaths, 3 assists... and those were the best scores in that game.. the deaths only happened later in that match, cus of the stupid plays you and your duo q failer plus mid did.. u all sucked and solo lvl13 ashe fed the enemy hard something mid should have helped with instead of also going top lane to feed. btw I was the only player helping that guy who quiet frankly was terrible.

There is only so much any good player can carry in that game...  but you, along with those in your party that I was invited to help were just complete noobs. Sorry no other way to say it, and you yourself Arrowhead are a complete arrogant fking tit!

you got banned for coming on to my server and spreading bullshit, after i told you to not invite me for a game like that again . You are disrespectful to me, and then think you can come onto my server and talk shit about me after I play in a game with you...  FUK U .. you are out of here! Also you were demoted for a  number of reasons, and quiet frankly I wish you were never staff as you have a real bad attitude.
Question? (I am not taking ArrowHeads side here because i like him :P) This is a completely different game... so, for minecraft.. who cares? I could see the disrespectful part being a problem, but him spreading rumors about u being bad at a game, you know it isn't true and probably people on the server know that is a lie. But, I see your reasoning, being disrespectful is bad, and un-called for. Just my opinion (it don't matter :P)

ArrowHead

• I am the troll ~ArrowHead
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2013, 01:51:27 am »
That's what your grandmother said to me last night
:D ~My Name is Dan, and therefore i am awesome~

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2013, 01:52:31 am »
Cyber he wasn't just banned for making out that I suck at lol... its how he was doing that ontop of the disrespect he has had for a while. And he was spamming that out in the general chat trying to get back at me, so he got banned for it because I wasn't going to get into an argument over it.

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2013, 03:35:55 am »
Me: Enjoy getting banned...

Arrow: Koolio won't ban me you tard
~ Arrow after griefing me

Yea... nice call there bud, stop raging the forums nobody cares what you have to say.

inb4 terrible comeback

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 06:57:02 am »
you know saying that you getting banned is not your fault is like saying you got tourettes by falling on your face, no one will believe you.
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 10:52:03 am »
I think this topic is... Funny
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 11:24:30 am »
Cyber he wasn't just banned for making out that I suck at lol... its how he was doing that ontop of the disrespect he has had for a while. And he was spamming that out in the general chat trying to get back at me, so he got banned for it because I wasn't going to get into an argument over it.
ohhh, ok got it

ArrowHead

• I am the troll ~ArrowHead
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 01:42:32 pm »
trollollololllol
:D ~My Name is Dan, and therefore i am awesome~

ThemeSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 06:58:37 pm »
... im a lvl 21 a LoL and im not a noob i play very well... I have been playing lol for 1 year and dota for 2-3 years Giving away 5 dota 2 for steam :P

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 08:16:02 pm »
Arrowhead, I rescued you from the pound and raised you like a son, then you became better than me and became a staff, then i was like lol. What im trying to say ArrowHead is that, dont do this, your better than this, you became a staff for a reason, because your better, you dont see me with staff (For unknown reasons) because im just not that good. So if you really care, appologize, and take a break...

P.S: Im not butthole kissing, i just dont want arrowhead to leave on a bad note, or leave at all for that matter.
I cant really build anything.

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 08:24:54 pm »
Pepsi, here is the guy "that is better than this" in all his pathetic glory

http://youtu.be/2HEgfVlUvt8

DeadChampion43

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 10:05:09 pm »
I know that video xD

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2013, 02:54:16 am »
Sorry arrowhead, your on your own now.
I cant really build anything.

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2013, 11:16:26 am »
.... I agree with pepsi now that ive seen that video....