PlanetMC?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: PlanetMC?  (Read 3603 times)

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
PlanetMC?
« on: February 04, 2013, 05:12:06 am »
When i clicked that link it said that the site/ page was reported as an attack page, i clicked why is this a attack page and gave me this from google:
Quote from: Google
What is the current listing status for planetminecraft.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 31 time(s) over the past 90 days...

...Of the 5532 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 47 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-23.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine...

I just want to know if anyone else got that warning when clicking on that link, and the info above is just what it told me just if you wanted to know
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

SnowAOS

• View Profile
Re: PlanetMC?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:44:33 am »
It also gave me that warning..when i tried to vote

icyd00m

• Lapis. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 02:35:38 am »
Now on the top of planetmc they say that is was a problem with the ads, and that they had since added things to prevent it from happening.
You know if you've got it because you will see excessive ads, certain words highlighted which give links to sketchy ass places claiming to sell that word, and when your cursor moves over images, there will be a "similar images" button that leads you to more bull sites like the ones I mentioned above.
Basically, its pretty fuckin' annoying.
Buying all Redstone ore (blocks too when updated),  lapis ore/blocks/pieces, and selling diamond blocks.
25 per Redstone ore, same for lapis ore.
5 per lapis piece, 45 for a block.
And selling diamond blocks 11500 each ;)

TheLoneWolf119

• [R.I.P LoneWolf] I have quit KZ good bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 03:52:31 am »
Dem planet minecraft people