Server Links
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Server Links  (Read 5831 times)

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
Server Links
« on: January 02, 2013, 07:51:52 pm »
When entering Server Links -> Rank List/Staff I get this "warning" and I can't see the list...

Warning: include(default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kraftzon/public_html/forum/server.php on line 260

Warning: include(default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kraftzon/public_html/forum/server.php on line 260

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kraftzon/public_html/forum/server.php on line 260
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

CopyableCougar4

• The One and Only
    • View Profile
Re: Server Links
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:20:16 pm »
I believe the error means the page either isn't working or just doesn't exist. Because it specifies line 260, my best guess is that the page scripting is either messed up, or in the process of being edited.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:23:21 pm by copyablecougar4 »
~Copy

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Server Links
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:58:43 pm »
It doesn't exist.. I was in the process of making a fancy rank page last month, it grabbed all the members from the groups on the server and showed who was in which rank directly.

Anyway its work in progress, I had a big set back with the one of the plugins being used for that server page as it collected all the data needed for it. Now its been replacing with something much better... which is good for the server, as the replaced plugin had been causing tons of tps lag over the past 2 weeks since 1.4.6... (which is annoying bcus thats when the server had so many players on), about 19x more lag than NoCheatPlus uses in cpu for all its cheat checking, that's a known to lag servers at times with lots of players on.

To give you an idea of the lagg....

Total: 3134.973s  (this is just a total amount of time all plugins on the server have used in cpu over the length that this was timed for)
Array
(
    [PlayerLogger v2.9] => Array
        (
            [Total] => 2318.295s
            [PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent] => 1850.74s
            [PlayerQuitEvent] => 121.069s
            [PlayerLoginEvent] => 117.11s
            [SignChangeEvent] => 92.283s
            [ServerCommandEvent] => 76.683s
            [EntityDeathEvent (and others)] => 53.829s
            [EnchantItemEvent] => 6.164s
            [BlockBreakEvent (and others)] => 0.23s
            [BlockPlaceEvent] => 0.184s
            [AsyncPlayerChatEvent] => 0.002s
            [PlayerBucketEmptyEvent] => 0.002s
        )

.... just to put it in perspective...

[NoCheatPlus v3.8.7-beta-b294] => Array
        (
            [Total] => 121.873s

Now NoCheatPlus is the laggiest plugin on the server.. which is actually not much lag at all :D