New Website Suggestions
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: New Website Suggestions  (Read 5972 times)

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
New Website Suggestions
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:06:43 am »
So you were asking for a good website creator (I don't know what to call it). Anyways, here is my lost so far of good "website creators". Links to example websites woll be posted soon along with descriptions.
-XenForo
-PhpBB
-WordPress
--BBPress (WordPress forums)
-Joomla
-Vanilla
-Weebly
---More to be added soon!---

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Website Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:20:50 am »
No I wasn't asking for that, I know about that stuff..

I was asking for site suggestions and other minecraft sites that players like the look of that I might want to get some inspiration from.

Thecyberhedgehog

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:12 am »
I have used XenForo (I think is the best for forums) and Weebly (Good if you don't want to spend any money :P).
If your looking to stay cheap, go with Weebly, if your looking to make forums, go with XenFro, I haven't heard of the other ones though.

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 11:04:18 am »
Sorry about that Koolio, here are a couple examples:

XenForo- http://www.new-liberty.net/index.php

WordPress- http://newwpthemes.com/prompt-free-wordpress-theme/

The WordPress one isn't a Minecraft website, but I personally think it looks quite nice, and it also has a live demo. The site I found it on features many other high-quality themes, so I suggest you check it out. I suggest that you switch the site to WordPress, as it is a versatile platform, and also has many variations of themes, unlike Enjin, which always looks the same no matter what. However, if you want forums that look exactly like the home page, you'll have to use BBPress, which I add, is a less heavy forums system, but still quite nice.