Levi is disrespecting everyone.
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Levi is disrespecting everyone.  (Read 6793 times)

SnowAOS

• View Profile
Levi is disrespecting everyone.
« on: October 27, 2012, 04:24:21 am »
Levi killed me earlier just because he's town got claimed by bonnie and stealth i was just outside then he killed me for no good reason he said i was in his place. and he took all of my God Stuff.. which costed money.

He also called Blue a dick and he say i blowjob blue. he got jailed like 2 times already because of saying Rude shit to everyone including Bluedudex2.

Many people don't like him.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:49:19 am by SnowAOS »

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
Re: LEVI IS disrespecting everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 04:46:02 am »
i too beat out to make the offical report but untill then i will just comment on this

I was helping levi with a problem, saying stealth stole his stuff, and blah blah blah, then snow come along and levi (i think out of rage) killed snow and i asked then told levi to give snow his stuff back, he said not untill i get my things back, i told him i will brainstorm with koolio on solutions because this town him and JDOG was making was only protected by sponges and bonnie and stealth claimed it, he refused and it got to a point where he was so bad i jailed him and said he can forget about getting his stuff back and i wasnt thinking about a mute that was a bad on my part, and i apologize for that, but he started being rude so i muted him for 5m and after that i unjailed him and he seemed better, so i asked him, will you please give snow his stuff back, he said he will but only gave him stuff from his inventory that is not what snow lost, he played a smartass and i told him to stop, he continued so i proceeded with a kick, but he got back said those things that snow said and then i jailed and muted him, mute because of disrespect and jail so he cant try /msg or /afk spam

To be honest i dont care if i ruined my chances of being promoted if i ever had any chances he just kept pushing and pushing until i had enough and im the last to deny mistakes i made, i dont look at it of being bad but just a mistake that i can improve on in the future, and i truely sorry for maybe acting out of line but before he left the ggame people where taunting him while he was muted and i was the only one that steped in saying that even though he's muted and disrespect us, how better are we to basically go down to his level and disrespect him, so levi if your reading this i sorry i over reacted a little.

You may not be sorry for what you said but i forgive you, and im sorry that i went a little to for levi and i hope we can be friends on the server and i hope everyone else can forgive you levi, i learned in this server that saying stuff and doing things dont make yourself tough, only forgiving and moving on makes you tough so in the future to anyone who acts tough please remember this what i say.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:26:33 am by bluedudex2 »
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

BrandonPKC

• View Profile
Re: Levi is disrespecting everyone.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 04:56:30 am »
I think Levi should just be ipbanned. Simple as that. but whatever, I mean, Koolio should handle this, its alot better for him or a trusted support to do it.

Thomas119966

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 11:48:08 am »
Just put him in jail and let him cool off a bit mute if needed

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 03:11:09 pm »
Low chance of Levi cooling down from that though I can understand how you got out of control blue
Think dirt is useless? Think again.

4132austin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 05:35:16 pm »
I knew if I went on forums I would found out why Levi went on a accnt called Levi2 to say "Austin please unjail me" I said "Well you were jailed for a reason so no"