Request-WorldEdit for Town
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Request-WorldEdit for Town  (Read 5727 times)

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
Request-WorldEdit for Town
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:19:07 am »
Hey, my name is SantaKlaws, and I was wondering if one of the admins could do a few world editing things for me. The main request that I have is o move over our (Maliwan's) base a few blocks, so that we are alligned with the plot (more symmetrical). The second is that you stack an area I have down, to make a chasm for our storage area. In other words, I would like you to (if possible) clear out a deep area that I started so we can make shops and storage areas. Incase you didn't catch it, my town name is "Maliwan" and I am the mayor. If you could please do this, that'd be great, however I understand you guys don't have a lot of spare time, so if you cannot or don't want to, that's be fine aswell.

P.S. Austin has seen our base, and the beginning of the chasm, if you want to ask him.

-SantaKlaws, Mayor of Maliwan-Inventing the future

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Request-WorldEdit for Town
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:54:37 am »
Sure it can be done when I next see you on.

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
Re: Request-WorldEdit for Town
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 01:54:09 am »
Sorry for pestering you again, but can you go back and do one minor thing? I marked out the base of the chasm with dirt, and was wondering if you could make it smoothbrick (98). If you could do this, that'd be great,
-Santaklaws
P.S. Thanks for doing the first world edit.