Where's the Fun?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Where's the Fun?  (Read 6741 times)

Davirushash

• View Profile
Where's the Fun?
« on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:00 pm »
Why cant we use TNT,LAVA? , i think were mising the fun of minecraft ,
also i wish koolio knew that some people abusing the time permission, i mean it is always morning on minecraft,
this server is really fun so its time for an update from koolio.
also , why are the permission are so limited like the falsebook?

anyone likes the "Smart moving " plugin?
it is really a fun plugin , i wish koolio check out

:))

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where's the Fun?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 03:58:04 pm »
well i do want it to be fun, but its hard balance to keep fun, while keeping things under control so abuse doesn't get out of hand.

its down to my time sorting these things out ultimately and the time of others in just general complaints.

So back to TnT and Lava.. it was planned that all members could use tnt and lava, in their own town. I've always wanted it like that, but its been pain due to plugins never supporting such fine control up until recently with towny.

right now I think tnt and lava can be used by members in there own town.. however tnt explosions don't damage the environment..
thats still one for me to sort out.

also falsebook isn't even used anymore.. we now use craftbook.. what is missing from that, that you think should be able to access?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 04:46:02 pm »
"anyone likes the "Smart moving " plugin?
it is really a fun plugin , i wish koolio check out"

---
wow.. I can't believe I hadn't to actually tried it out sooner, I saw it ages ago and just put in nice gimmick, I have no need for it as I only play on server and don't really care for most the animations and no one else sees them anyway.

I check it out today, and its: Alternative Flying - Feature  ..is the fking tits.. it makes creative 2d flying into 3d flying. Something I've always worked around by using cjb's fly mod which implements 3d flying.

I've been annoyed with minecraft since 1.3 due to mojang/bukkit ruining all fly mods and inadvertently screwing worldedit cui mod aswel with an obnoxious 'fix' they made to the code, thats still left pretty much all fly mods less intuitive since 1.3.

So awesome mod as it completely works around that by just making creative mode work differently instead, I'm gonna have a look and see about using 'Player API bukkit' on the server and endorse its usage.

Davirushash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 04:52:11 pm »
Thank you for your Clarification , i understand now , i just love your server so i didnt switch server even theres no tnt and lava here,but i think the aduse of the time control can be manage, well i think im the only one complaining so dont bother :)),

wow , i didn't know that youre already using craftbook , i thought you still using falsebook.

well then, thank you again for such a wonderful non prenium server

thank for your time

best server :))

Davirushash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 04:56:02 pm »
"I only play on server and don't really care for most the animations and no one else sees them anyway."

about that, i didn't know the animation isn't shown,

haha  , beacause i thought the Crawling thing would be cool.

thanks for your time . :))

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 05:27:27 pm »
Yeah, kraftzone does get boring after 100 h so then you need to take a break. Then it's fun all over again. But, add more fun plugins because I left cause I was bored. Pls make it fun again
TheBoss

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 06:29:11 pm »
Its down to you brickmaster if you find it boring then that's you. Plenty others find things to do and build.

If you have suggestions go ahead, but there is only so much fun stuff that can be added, hopefully 1.4 and proper mod api will make for some better enhancements to minecraft and bukkit servers.

"about that, i didn't know the animation isn't shown"

yeh its not.. its not even shown if someone else also has the smart moving mod.. hopefully mod api will allow developers to make better server><client mods.