Appeal-ception
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Appeal-ception  (Read 26821 times)

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal-ception
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 12:57:52 am »
but carrying it out because they wouldnt shut the fuck up...

Mature person: wont cuss or make fun of some to try to end a fight or they whould ignore them or even leave the server at that moment
You: try cussing him out, making fun of him, continued the fight

Outcome if you where mature about it: brandon might have carried on and he would have got muted because you didnt continue but he might have

Your outcome: you tried to cuss him out, you carried it on so you got muted... again and brandon left which was smart and when your time of
being muted was up you where arguing with me about many things like you always do and it doesnt turn out well for you because the reason you got banned in the first place was for disrespecting koolio and you disrespect staff also, and you are still mad at me because i muted you the first time but naruto told me to not hold back in those kinds of situations, and you get mad at me for doing my job, being staff is being friendly to people and if someone steps out of line, to take action to keep the server at piece. also let me some up one more thing to you in a nicest way possible in 2 words, shut it
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 01:00:00 am by bluedudex2 »
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 01:14:09 am »
i didnt say anything to you after i got unmuted even someone said "queit shawno" and i said yea so..blue please if you didnt have the option to mute people youd do the same exact thing. and you proboly only got more mature because you got staff so i have nothing better to do spons fucking left with all my shit and im bored as fuck. i hate when we have these "heated discussiong" because then we both get pissed the fuck off at each other (which you can see i am right now)
"Forgive Me For My Disrespect Forgive Me For My Lies"

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 02:11:51 am »
i didnt get more mature when i got staff i got mature when i was just 10 ask my friends like joshman126, sheaX2, sanic32,Fivers11, Blackraine7, tora1998,screeper20, they all know me IRL and they know that i was and still am mature since i was 10  as for me i wish i can clear everything about you out of my mind because im done with you you have left a bad influence behind on kraftzone and because of that the next generation will start to act like you and it will keep spreading like a virus and then everyone else not influenced by bad attitudes will look and say, what has this world become, so i hope you just leave now and never come back
before that happens, before it gets so bad that in the future when i die i wont have to say, what has this world become, i wish more people would grow up so people dont have bad memories of this world when they die, you are one of many people that is making the next generation worse, or you can just stop, i lose fate in humanity when im walking around town and hear a 3rd grader cussing non stop and i wonder, how we got to this point, my only guess they learned from people like you.

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 02:28:54 am »
dude that was harsh you need to chill

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 02:40:12 am »
being blunt seams like the only way i can get to you and im sorry but thats how i really feel and you should know this and think about adjusting your attitude before that happens, if by some chance you get a faint heart then i will gain more faith in the next generation because if you can get a faint heart (kind soft like the Grinch and the end of how the Grinch stole christmas) then anyone can

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 03:59:01 am »
Glad we sorted this out on the server, but to touch up, your not the only one blue the grade below me smokes and when i got my lunch the other day this kid bumped me and make me spill water all over a girl in my. Grade and he didnt even say sorry. In 2 nd grade my friends cousin calls everyone a faggot bitch. Its a disgrace. I dont have a potty mouth IRL but im not gonna lie i do on the internet. Idk why but IRL i feel dumb when i curse because it seems like. Cursing is an act to try and make yourself cooler ( unless your mad) which is usually why i curse on KZ or in a joke but otherwise it seems like the devel fills you to try and be a scumbag.and i do want the lower genration beliw me to be clean cut and  not be scumbags and follow in peoples bad paths. Success comes from following leaders and succesful people well its 11 so i gotta hit the hay cya dudes later

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 04:05:54 am »
 im not gonna lie i said ive changedbut it doesnt seem like it imback in the same postition and about to get banned i want to turn it around be an awsome person get member + get my nation back and maybe get staff and support one day idk i can only hope to join some " rehab "because i really want to be this awsome person and not be hated by people

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 04:21:30 am »
Well i feel the same, at the library a 3rd grader was playing a online game and said," kill that zombie bitch, shit he getting closer fuck, dude where are you( friend with him) i fucking died because your lazy ass didnt come, fuck you bitch" and i get sick hearing that, and if you want the next geberation to be clean, lead by example, and even if you dont do that IRL the other places like KZ you do, do it in will influence people and that ties into maturity because if you lead by exaple everywhere you go not just IRL that shows a differant level of maturity that shows you are the same in real life as in on the internet,also i lost alot of faith in humanity last year because a 6th grader was caught smoking pot during recess at lunch time -_-

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 07:51:41 pm »
Same here 2 yrs ago when i was in 6th grade a girl in 7th grade came in stoned and she got expelled

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 09:13:26 pm »
Last.

Stop raging on this thread.

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 09:40:15 pm »
Im not raging?...?

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 11:54:46 pm »
im going to rage RAGE there i did it

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 03:41:40 am »
The way you talk to people makes them wanna continue on Shawno. I thought you would've realized that during alot of arguement to sitrred up.
Think dirt is useless? Think again.

Shawnotize

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2012, 04:05:01 am »
Look lunar this is over with and i dont want to fight with a good friend

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 06:26:58 am »
I'm already over it. But I'm saying the way you reply to people you hate (Spammers, noobs, whatever) makes them talk even more.
Think dirt is useless? Think again.