Nostalgic Revival....
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Nostalgic Revival....  (Read 5727 times)

FoxyPlaysMK

• Im gonna rattle your bones so hard so they break.
    • View Profile
Nostalgic Revival....
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:09:22 pm »
Hello, this chat will be about the nostalgic part of our legendary server, (well only for the people who think this server is a legend.)

Ugh.... this server really needs a prayer, the server needs to remember about their past, and we need out friends who ended their time here, should come back for a little time..... The server, has a great community, that needs to remember their past here. I would really want to have a reply here...

Thank you... and have a great day....
I've been only been once banned, no worries, I'm still cool. But, notice me! Ex-Registered, Ex-member, Ex-Member+

Currently Helper.

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Nostalgic Revival....
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 09:15:02 pm »
hehe, not really :D i think it needs new players who really care for the server and will actually play, build and have ideas, not come by and bash the server because its old and changed :D, like "come back for a little time" like what so they just comeby and leave again, leaving it hopeless again? everyones time has an end, even in real life :D, even kz has a date, and i would like to help it stay alive for aslong as can be, so tell me otherwise, i think its better to try to make it better for new memory and new friendships, then the try to bring the old back who have left for a reason.

hehe! everytime some old player on the server says "im old" or "servers not how it used to be" just to start trouble, hehe this what i think right here:

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 10:46:47 pm »
*slowly-claps
insanity

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:27:37 pm »
That's exactly how I feel sheep lmfao. Things were so different back in the golden days of kraftzone. And unfortunately my time had come to an end a while ago which I never saw or hoped for. I'm just glad Koolio has the server in good hands such as yourself to keep the server going until its time -sniff- If I could I would trade anything to go back to the very beginning. It really was amazing.

P.s. I was serious about naming my child kraftzone.
I cant really build anything.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 08:25:27 am »
"P.s. I was serious about naming my child kraftzone"

Not a great idea... how about names from the letters of kraftzone :P  Kert Zoe Rafe Kane Fonze Teo Frank  etc

I agree with Sheep, though I might send a newsletter out for the time for Kraftzone's 4th year

Anyway we have old players coming back to the server all the time for whatever reason. However there is only so much minigames, events etc can achieve to bring new and old players back on regularly. Minecraft as a game just isn't what people want to play as much now and Mojang haven't done anything worthwhile since well.

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 09:28:07 pm »
"Not a great idea... how about names from the letters of kraftzone :P  Kert Zoe Rafe Kane Fonze Teo Frank  etc"

LMFAO I'm dieing..ily. Fonze lol
I cant really build anything.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 07:42:30 am »
lol