information
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: information  (Read 4323 times)

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
information
« on: March 03, 2014, 12:58:12 am »
This is just a just so you guys know. about your all mighty pepsi king.
let me start off by saying that's this has nothing to do with my rank loss but more with me not communicating with you all as to my wearabouts.

So not many of you know but I'm not the most successful school student :D and my grades are kinda slipping. and my moms real wishy washy. so my computer is basically lost. sill have my phone which leads to another issue. my phone doesn't support flash so I can't vote on site that require votifier (the picture ones) so I can really only vote on 2. I have no idea as to when I will get my PC back. I assume its during the next grading period. and I guess you could say kz is kind of a goal, I miss you all dearly and itds sad to see a few have quit and I haven't been able to say goodbye. however it is what it is, well I guess I'll see you all in.... 3 weeks I believe, I'm really pushing my grades. 1F left to fix.

See ya all soon. Byeee
I cant really build anything.

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: information
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:00:54 am »
Ohyea and if anyone can, could you leave a short and sweet description of major news, not listed in koolios update of many words. like a basic whats been going on.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 01:03:04 am »
Lily made a nice town. Already 43 Residents ! ^^
I got helper, you prob already know.
 That's it... that I know of...
insanity

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 05:02:19 am »
Ill fill you in, old friend.
Not much has happened, server-wise, that you cant see on the announcements page, so I'll fill you in on the world of towny.
Lily, or Extaccy, with the help of lada, has built a tyranic federation bound to destroy all other towns.
Now before we get ahead of ourselves, let's take a step back. Prior, Beirut had become the server's largest active server, flourishing in everyway possible. Millway, flourishing in it's own way, also saw an influx of residents. Now, back to WitchHaven, extaccy's oppressive town. The town uses bribes, theft and general maliciousness to obtain it's residents. The staff of the town steal residents from other towns with no boundaries, with promises of riches and high positioning. They have now annexed Millway, a deal Komaquest was not able to see through it's thinly veiled scheme. Beirut remains, now around 10 residents short of WitchHaven.

(This post was mostly an over exaggerated recap, so take no offense, those of WitchHaven, though much of what I said is true, in some way :P :P :P)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:04:03 am by Hadi »
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:59:01 am »
goodluck with the grades pepsi

i didn't know you had lost complete access to using the pc and that was why you couldn't vote, so if you ever get back would be fine to join where you left off.

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 01:53:29 pm »
OK cool. thanks for understanding.