CamiloY09 - Helper Application!
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: CamiloY09 - Helper Application!  (Read 3399 times)

CamiloY09

• View Profile
CamiloY09 - Helper Application!
« on: February 18, 2014, 12:08:07 am »
Hi. Most of you might know me, but if you don't, let me tell you a little bit about my history on KraftZone.

I joined Kraftzone on October 12, 2012, desperately looking for a server that me and my friend, timo4d4d, could play in. At the beginning, I was just like many other people, looking for towns to join and making new friends. However, eventually, I settled in and created a new town called Eindoak.
Today, a year and four months later at the time of writing, the town of Eindoak lives on, and so do I.

I currently have 294 votes, and 15 days of playtime.
The reason I want to become a helper, is because in the real world, many people tell me I am a very jolly, cheerful, and friendly person, but they highlight the fact that I like to help others a lot. And this is very true. As in real life, where I help by making social projects in school, I would like to help every single player in need on the wonderful KraftZone server.

Also, I will be more devoted to KraftZone now. As I said in an earlier post, I couldn't play because of numerous issues, but now, I can.

Sorry if I got carried away, but I do hope you consider me as a good choice for a Helper!

**********By the way, this application is not for Kraftwars!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:14:53 am by CamiloY09 »
Stop reading this and bring me a sandwich.