blubber230 for helper
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: blubber230 for helper  (Read 5416 times)

blubber230

• View Profile
blubber230 for helper
« on: February 08, 2014, 05:22:34 pm »
this is the 3 application I have posted because i think that i would make a grate helper because i stop problems or tell a staff member about it so that we can fix the problem.

i also think that i would make a good helper because i am very nice to people unless they bother me.

reason three i don't use foul language for any reason at all because i think its wrong to use foul language unless you need to for some apparent reason that's you're business 

the four and final reason i think would make a great helper is because anyone that needs help i would gladly  help on short notice even if i am busy doing something for myself i will stop and do something that is requested by another person

and i hope that this is enough for you guys to understand that i would like to be  a helper and i know that i would make a good helper and thanks for taking time out of you're day for reading this application

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Re: blubber230 for helper
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »

It always helps to have  a common understanding of English and grammar, neither of which you have. Additionally, not everyone is fit to be a Helper/Staff/whatever, the job's not for everyone.

blubber230

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:00 pm »
how do i not have a common understanding for English or grammar i speak fluent english. english is my primary language 

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 09:20:56 pm »
You miss tons of capitals...

'grate'

this is your 3 application? If I would write it it would be my 3th.

"i am very nice to people unless they bother me." -> That is sooooo wrong, you should ALWAYS be nice to people.

'you're business' -> your* business

"the four" -> the fourth*

"i know that i would make a good helper" -> I am sure I would be a good helper.*

"out of you're day" -> your*

I am sure I missed more mistakes, but since I am Dutch, English really being my thirth language, I found you silly.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:28:56 am »
If you speak fluent english like you said, you must be able at least maybe have a better grammar in general. Maybe, it was not your day, maybe you were tired I don't know. And I'm going to point another point, why this instant so many players want to apply for this rank?

Any explication??

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:33:56 am »
Explanation*

"You must be able at least maybe have a better grammar in general" -----> In general, you must, at least, be able to maybe use better grammar .
:P
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 02:44:46 am »
hadi srsly

if your telling me to use better grammar maybe because english ain't my primary language and my primary language is French so don't judge :P

Heie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 07:39:23 am »
Since your language is Dutch RedArrow and English isn't your first language i'm not sure if your were making a joke or not. If it wasn't I thought i might let you know that its 3rd and third, not 3th and thirth. Otherwise the post was concise and to the point. I find it impressive that you know three languages and thought i'd help ya out!

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 11:17:09 am »
You busted me... I learn from the bad...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator