hello Kraftzone... again
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: hello Kraftzone... again  (Read 7491 times)

reddneckapache

• View Profile
hello Kraftzone... again
« on: January 13, 2014, 06:11:40 am »
For thoe of you who knew me, probably got along pretty well with me like Fishmannyj, Pepsi87 and Deadchampion43; we were pretty good friends on here especially. unfortunatly, there was a small issue with my donation that most people didnt know about that caused anger as well as problems between me and Koolio. Dont get me wrong, Koolio is the best server owner i have ever met as far as his knowledge and thoroughness, but we did have an argument that went way too far (the whole slyguy incident wasnt helping much either) and i ended up getting banned because i was being hard headed and didnt know when to stop. I am not appealing this ban because i thought it was wrong, because i was completely in the wrong, but i am doing this so i can get back with the best server i have ever played, and also to see old friends i havent seen in close to a year. i believe i could also in some ways be a better player than i was before because of my Editing experience i had with Naruto and Blue on our other server. i dont want us to have any more friction between our servers because i think all of the players who did get banned because of what happened should at least have a chance to try to talk to you guys about coming back. I also believe i owe you guys an apology, especially Koolio. I feel like i let you guys down... and after saying this, i understand that by saying all this to you guys, all of the new players have no idea what i am talking about, but the older players may oppose me greatly. All i am asking for from you guys is a second chance. thats it. Thanks to those of you who read this, i really hope i can make my return... or work my ass off trying to come back. im prepared for either side of the argument, so be honest if you guys want me back. it wonthurt my feeling any.
"Rippin' lips and packin' dips" ~Any true redneck can relate

Kodsas

• View Profile
Re: hello Kraftzone... again
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:55:38 am »
Nice to hear that dude , and i do know you.But be cairfull next time. Good luck

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 03:00:46 pm »
its nice to hear youre back. wonder if koolio sees the same :/
I cant really build anything.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 06:09:51 pm »
I hope Koolio unbans you. Your honesty is enough for me :D
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 08:26:53 pm »

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 08:55:54 pm »
Lucky for you I don't have the game chat logs at hand from that far back into last year otherwise I'd be checking them out aswel to remind me of just what exactly was said in game. I do know you stirred up a lot of shit. And of course anyone wanting to check your post history on the forum might reconsider any ban appeal.

Maybe you think I'll let you back because you want to come back to play with those you miss or whatever your reasons are, but I see fuck all apology directed to me from you and that is really all that matters if you want to play on the server I run.

And to make one more thing clear any donator rank you think you still have on this server under your username will be removed, you might have noticed you still had it on your account when I let you logon again, however you pushed all the right buttons to get banned off the server and the forum and I see no reason to let you keep that and get unbanned for what you did.

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 06:12:34 am »
Thanks everyone for the acceptance after what i did... But the real verdict is coming from the server owner, Koolio, is still standing i think. I really wish i could come back to you guys, but i obviously dislodged any trust i had with Koolio. I know you probably dont want me back in the first place, but im hard headed anyway and will try to do anything to come back. Koolio i honestly was immature in the past, but i am not that way anymore, and i really do hope you accept my sincere apology.

reddneckapache

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 06:30:54 am »
Oh and Koolio, i completely understand your decision to demote me IF i get the chance to get back on the server. it is very fair in my eyes.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 10:10:17 am »
You are unbanned.

thecrafters144

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 11:41:40 am »
Im not sure if you remeber me reddneckapache, but yeah i hope you have changed since last time in the past. Welcome back anyway
God made every person different....
He got tired by the time he got to China xD