Flux Mining is stupid
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Flux Mining is stupid  (Read 6063 times)

8542Madkitty

• View Profile
Flux Mining is stupid
« on: November 17, 2013, 12:41:39 am »
Flux mining is a passive perk received at level 250 of smelting skill. It allows for ores to be smelted upon breaking the block. Ordinarily this would be a wonderful boon to the player, however due to the other perks received by leveling the smelting skill it is not. This is because of the "Second Smelt" and "Vanilla EXP Multiplier" abilities that are only activated when the ores are smelted in the furnace. Because Flux mining bypasses the furnace, the player loses experience and ores. There is no option to toggle or disable the ability so I was hoping that something could be done about this. If Flux Mining only activated rarely then this would not be such an issue, but the lowest rating for it is 33%. This is a major detriment to the player that I wish to see removed if possible. Thanks.

Also, Sticky Pistons. Why can't we use them?

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: Flux Mining is stupid
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 12:44:01 am »
Sticky Pistons. I think you can only place in mychunk. I'm not 100% Sure

edit: I think that only members can place them, because i can place anywhere else.
insanity

Dilly2k

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 12:45:39 am »
No idea why you can't use sticky pistons.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 02:42:56 am »
because if u put a sticky piston outside the limits of the claimed area u could grief the place example a peace of wood got stuck onto the piston the block will follow the mouvements so the block would go out