READ THIS!!! WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: READ THIS!!! WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA READ THIS!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3611 times)

hannesf1999

• View Profile
READ THIS!!! WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:58:30 pm »
i am hannesf1999 and i dont like the fackt that donation are only posible with paypal bygus for pay pal you need to give up youre phone number and house addres and muchs more private things i dont like this plees help me with commenting that you are to sommebuddy who wannet to donate with visa  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(koolio do sommething with it un acceptable
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 05:03:06 pm by hannesf1999 »

hannesf1999

• View Profile
Re: WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 04:59:37 pm »
this is true i wannet that to

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:08:53 pm »
Well if you do sign up with Paypal and use that,  then the only details someone else gets is your full name, the rest of the contact information is kept by paypal. I don't think Kraftzone is going to be accepting anonymous payments like Bitcoins etc anytime soon.

If you want to talk to me about some other way of donating though by all means pm me, generally though I keep it strictly to paypal.

http://store.steampowered.com accepts visa and you can buy a game as gift and send that, I might be willing to accept just ask me first.

hannesf1999

• View Profile
Re: READ THIS!!! WHY NO DONATION MODE WITH VISA READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:10:24 pm »
ok thx for the information