Minecraft 1.6.2
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Minecraft 1.6.2  (Read 4912 times)

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
Minecraft 1.6.2
« on: July 18, 2013, 11:01:09 am »
ever time i try to open minecraft with the new luncher it opens the minecraft with the mojan sign
then quickly closes

PLEAS HELP ME  :-\
Mess with the best, die with the rest

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft 1.6.2
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:09:53 pm »
yes... you need to get playerapi.jar

http://kraftzone.tk/downloads/PlayerAPI.jar

put it in the mods folder

it shoudl all work after that
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:12:26 pm by Koolio »

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »
where do i put it?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 12:35:17 pm »
there should be a "mods" folder.. put the file in there

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 12:59:45 pm »
can i use a cracked new lancer?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 01:23:23 pm »
You can use anything you want, the mess up was bcus that file was forgotten in the main portable zip I uploaded earlier.

If you want you can redownload the whole thing again, but really the playerapi.jar into the mods folder.. and it should all work

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 04:02:35 pm »
i got everting working now but can i still install mods?
becase am not useing the forge and the one i downloaded from the fourm  puted in the .minecraft it gust makes it worse

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 04:40:40 pm »
well depends what sort of mods, if you select the mc version to be LiteLoader, then it will use Forge and litemod,  both of those allow you to use mods  made for them.

ie forge mods can be put in the "mods" folder and they should load up just fine.

However if the mods you download are like ones that need to be patched into the main version .jar like in 1.5 when some had to be put in the minecraft.jar then you might  have problems. Though you can still try, I did put in mcpatcher portable to help with that, just use the 1.6.2-mcpatcher version when loading after patching.

Most client mods are getting rewritten to support the forge modloader, I will have to do the same for my own mods or they will stop working in the future release as mojang are going fully retarded.

Anyway if you want to ask for a modpack to be made that includes a list of mods you want, then post that,and I'll let you know if its something I could package up.

The skin mod, screenshotmod and 10,000 chat line history are already patched in with the "1.6.2-mcpatcher"  if you try launching that.

However skinmod will not work as it conflicts with Optifine.

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 04:04:07 am »
i now hate jeb and dinabone

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 05:53:17 am »
"i now hate jeb and dinabone"

oh now you got me started on those 2 clowns, things are going to get even worse with modding for minecraft in the future version.

Right now you can still patch files into the minecraft.jar and force it to ignore the added/changed file differences. In the future they don't want anyone to patch the main .jar and will be preventing it. For "security" which is total bullshit, it seems when everyone thought mojang adding a proper modapi would be a good thing for mods, nobody thought that perhaps letting mojang do it would result in them doing everything but making a modapi(which everyone still know fuck all about) but they sure are screwing around with current modding and there launcher sucks. And by modapi to mojang that obviously just means basic little mods, I doubt there modapi support will be anywhere near as good as what modders can do to improve minecraft right now by directly just replacing mojang shitty code with better enhancements, as in future it will be even harder to achieve the same thing, and just another layer of ridiculousness to go through.

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 06:13:27 am »
As if jeb and bullshit dinnabone will accept the complains that ever one is making still there is a 20% chance that they will remove it