Kraftzone's Picture Mod
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Kraftzone's Picture Mod  (Read 3472 times)

Time_Sketch

• View Profile
Kraftzone's Picture Mod
« on: July 03, 2013, 01:06:53 am »
I was recently playing Herobrine's Return with my friend Chikin_Eater... And since i thought it would be Cool to take a screenshot of Herobrine :D. But i noticed... when i took the picture it uploaded to Kraftzone... Is it supposed to upload wherever you screenshot?
There's some Cheese in my Boot.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Kraftzone's Picture Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:56:23 am »
yeh the mod currently works like that, the only real off switch on it uploading is not having the mod on or me removing your upload folder so it has no where to store the uploaded image.

I might still look into a way of making it only upload the screenshot if you are on kraftzone server.. or more fancy put an option to enable/disable it on the website..

eerf is much that could be done to improve just not got around to it.

remove the mod if you think you will forget, as that's how it works currently.

Time_Sketch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »
I think there should be an enable/disable function in game. That way it'll be more convienient. :D
There's some Cheese in my Boot.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:15:22 pm »
I'm to much a java noob to figure out how to make a proper minecraft in game setting option.. while the hard part is doing it right so that the mod will still work with many other mods.. that means doing it thourhg forge or modloader  that just puts me off.

The other way is a command in game that only works while you are on kz server, where you can enable/disable the url feedback or disable the upload from being saved. So it would still send the picture but no url would be sent back and the picture wouldn't be saved. This is much easier to do, could even put those option settings in the http://kraftzone.tk/server area of your profile.