Recent Posts
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Announcements / Re: Let's sweep the dust off this place!!
« Last post by 1.902 on November 24, 2017, 07:51:49 am »
I dont think its really dust as it is lack of content to base subject off and rather the fact this fourm still has alot of minecraft revolving around it. Needs to really be updated and redone, but koolio is busy in the works with such, plus it takes time. But i am here for some, makes me sad like always, im just sand in the shoes seems :/ believe me zone not just a home to you and home to the element Koolio. Other people love this place to, and im sure collective opinions/other things to add to this fourm and games/etc what not is not bad, as i always see ts active it doesent have a bad place to start if people from games there came to here. But this fourm is so much minecraft, in which i dont mind but it does kind of leave off a broken kind of vibe that you know theres stuff going on otherwise, not the site and game the site based on. Iv always been up for it! just about what collectively sticks, who cares really and what not.  All i write is that i am here for zone always, sometimes just refrains from sharing so much.
Announcements / Let's sweep the dust off this place!!
« Last post by Pepsi87 on November 24, 2017, 07:10:43 am »
   Well I'm not really sure how to start this.. (I know Koolio is gonna shit when he sees this, probably not in a good way but what the hell) so I'm just gonna go out and say it.

I think we should turn this place into a sub forum... and here's how/why.

Let me start by saying I am typically really bored.. alot of the time. I am a full time bartender, and my shifts are usually from 5pme to 1ame so from about 10 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon I have loads of time on my hands.. I can be productive, but I have nothing to be productive towards lol. I sit on PlayStation and either play fortnite or overwatch (psn is Aeropaine btw).. so I believe (if Koolio wants to) we could turn this place around and maybe get it lively again.

Now no I don't mean Minecraft again, with all the console releases and big name servers who dominate the market there's almost no competition. We could start a Garry's mod server to start, or run a video game forums of our own? Perhaps like battle Royale game that's alot better than fortnite, any game out there. But we (meaning Koolio) have got this page that used to be banging, and has potential! So we could literally do anything we want to.

Kraftzone not so much the server (even though it was the greatest out there when I played Minecraft I meant "kraftzone") but the community is what I miss, the players that created it, the havoc that was caused, the ability to hop on and play for hours, meeting new people, seeings friends names pop up when the connected is what I miss. I know some of these people are long gone now but the memories still live. But at this point I miss the hobby.. Having something there, that was always there and so welcoming is what I miss, until the darker and slower days of Kz there was never a dull moment.

Kraftzone was a big thing for me since I was like 12 I believe, 6 years and I'm still typing on these pages. Going back and reading my ridiculous posts and Bob adventures is so entertaining and is what this server is built upon. I'm not asking for a miracle because we've already got it. We just have to do something with it.

Koolio, I'm not venting here, or drunk or on my period. I just log in every other day and miss seeing the "unread posts since last visit". I'm serious about wanting to do something with this forum, we can keep this Minecraft one archived for nostalgic purposes, but I'd really like to put my spare time into something I really enjoyed and am passionate about. I know you have a game planned and I'm excited to see where it's headed. So if you're interested or heart strings have been pulled, let me know what we can maybe get started on.

On the other hand check out this picture of my cat

General Discussions / Re: Memes
« Last post by Kaleb on October 26, 2017, 05:38:38 pm »
That pic tho
General Discussions / Re: Pretty bad grief on server
« Last post by Kaleb on October 26, 2017, 05:37:57 pm »
Lol its woombo
General Discussions / Re: Server?!
« Last post by Kaleb on October 26, 2017, 05:37:10 pm »
Dope
General Discussions / Re: Server?!
« Last post by 1.902 on October 03, 2017, 04:31:46 am »
A good old memory of the server

« Last post by 1.902 on August 15, 2017, 06:03:50 pm »
Honestly, its been alot to discuss. Its others game i used to play, and similar problems(not the exact same but similar things), and just the games directions and it really bothers me. Ill admit that its personal to some just because i do blame the last "few support" so to speak for some things, including my self. We can all do better ill admit, i mean theres more to zone ofcourse but its just pained me to be apart of things that arent exactly helpful/good memorys.

Like even though we all built it yeah, the fact my name wasent on a credit board in the spawn did anger me since its hard to take if it was a personal thing or not; in which that matter is a whole as its own which does include woombo, but maybe not to extent/understanding i may believe. It just made me feel left out really, no care for credit, like damn push me away from here though it was all us. Hurt really. PS: I do apologize for the alcohol statements, (i mean even the trolling, i hold it to an esteem of it being some of the problem of SUPPORT BUDDIES! though you were a staff, some difference look how kott was why i say it always)  But the statements about you being drunk honestly hold it because of just that a time awhile back, really just because it was like the last few players we had on the server, and you came by and terrorized them. Ill admit it was hilarious but sad because it was like that shit they could easily never come back or just come to hate this server. 

All in all, i am mad at a few of you guys, and ill say to that pepsi he got a little bit of it, since i mean i really was mad at you guys basically even the day Koolio promoted you(woombo) were promoted and sea was also, johnny had his support and i was so happy; until everyone started acting like shits. Lol then i was like "smh why be happy?". Its like damn not even a day i got to regret feeling good about something, and its funny it was the same way with kott. Felt happy for someone, was let down. I wonder if that will be the last two times i regret being happy for someone? not. But its why i hold it, might not be relevant all to these days, but it means something overall! even if kz was a game; is the logic devised not working? are we not using time(money) to play the game? are we not litterally using are real essensence to make something? thats just were i always have seen games, as more then games. Why i dont forget things atleast to moderation, its like if we dident hold are mistakes/memorys to some extent we would all be cavemen learning how to light a fire to learn how to not burn ourselves. I mean its a bit different here, but ill explain.

Just recent games overall have brought back some old memorys, thoughts and such. Old games i played long before Kz. Im battling some people/ even the game team developers there to make sure they get there poo poo together and not make any bad updates to the game!!! Its a longstory in its self but its been a rough one! iv had to tell them they are smoking/exposed to chemicals because of the ideas they are producing!  So just being here and destroying stuff, even just dealing with old memorys(because i have been dealing with some there ofcourse) around the game so its just been rough overall. Could just leave it all behind, easily move on. But what the fun-- well not all fun :( as just concluding to reality as it may be. Atleast just to some of my own thoughts, but just to say somethings arent healthy to games, in which then depends on what the vector of the game is. Overall im just pissed about alot of things, and have been taking some out here but also because i want Zone to be amazing!!!! I mean Koolio you are the main but really its up to us all to help, even in just small ways to make it amazing though ranting isent the helpfulist thing really about my own wont help but i just want to set the record straight, espeically about things that were very bad to a server which it was a game; but they were real actions that were not exactly friendly or helpful. Been doing it alot, people dont like it! but whats gotta be! 
« Last post by Koolio on August 11, 2017, 01:06:23 am »
Well looks like ^^^ that's all cleared up then, sheepman really gets into things and he don't hold back :D sheepman you ok man? you been really throwing things up on kz history and getting things off your chest lately.

As for the mess of the spawn area, I wasn't aware of it so its good you mentioned it woombo. Because I might have removed the older world backups and replaced them with the newer backups I did late last month. So I'll be sure the keep the older backups of the worlds aswel.. but  if it was from ""said it was done on 7/30 so about ten days ago. "" then I think its fine as I backed it up before that date, and I did mention in the shoutbox that was it was going down end of the month, so sheepman was probably just blowing off some steam :D

Strangely it seems the server is up still though, which it shouldn't be... I've been away all week and figured it would be offline now as it was meant to expire end of last month, I guess it might still have another month to go that was already paid for ,I'll have to check now.

In anycase I don't see the point in the time to do any restore on it as it wasn't even meant to be online right now. ..which is actually good I might have another use for server which I didnt think I would when I cancelled it.... I finally got around to adding the start of a multiplayer implementation in a new game I've been working on, I'll post about it that later sometime when its a bit more complete.
« Last post by woombo23 on August 10, 2017, 11:43:03 pm »
  I'm not mad at what you did. You feel very deeply for this server and obviously you felt some injustice with it all. I can see from your point of view and i understand. You deserve a ton of credit dude. You've made some really awesome stuff and have helped others and myself more than anyone could ask for.

As for any arguments, or beef we've had in the past. I apologize. These things are certainly not worth dwelling on and holding anymore resentment. They just simply aren't worth the time and effort for any parties involved.

I've grown up a lot. I've experienced really bad times and really good times. When we were all playing i was around 15 or so i cannot sit here today and say I'm the same person i used to be. I'm 22 now. I learnt that a big part of forgiving others is also learning to forgive your self and not allowing the past to have control of our present.

I'm totally fine with everything that has happened. Its just a building, and it can always be made bigger and better. I don't in all honesty even expect koolio to fix it, he's put up with a lot of my bullshit and for that I'm sorry to him for having even had to deal with some of the things I've put him through. I don't expect sympathy either.

And for the last thing. That dragon zking built is WAY cooler than the dragon johnny built. I don't think anyone could kid them self's of that haha. It's just time to move on from all that old baggage man just let it go. Trust me no body in this big world of ours is worth your stress and resentment.
« Last post by 1.902 on August 10, 2017, 09:08:12 pm »
It wasent bad in all honestly, i dont think all the builds where at all copied, some i did think were a little excess used so its kinda like eh but overall it wasent a bad spawn. Like the middle platform i did think was kind of over used. There was alot of nice things about it that i felt bad, like the dam,  one of the big structors, even alot of stuff, it wasent a bad place really just; Just the houses repetitive, fact you gave credit the world edit (lol really even to world edit, not me) was you, koolio, johnny, sea, zking/senpai and that was the main contributors. We know were it goes from here for me ;( but oh well. 

I dont mean to be so harsh on you and the build really wasent bad at all, but just something about a corny statue (not one you built or sea, zking me or koolio) Johnny though, like dude(johnny) your +1 other's issue is through the roof dog. Like senpai builds one, and yet you got to retailate with a smaller, more crappy pre-built version that actually makes me think that the spawn is processed, because the statue is. Cant make an organic salad with processed parts. Like damn man one putting his heart/soul out and yet johnny just putting out the youtube vids, tryin to get dat trophy. Like damn bro not on the build!! Seriously why right afterward i incinerated the 1.8 spawn. Its just grotesque. Make me so sick i wanted to fuckin vomit. Its sad really, but why the statue? i originally destroyed that and had a laugh, but soon after looking around reading, i got a little angry and you know the rest. Really you and sea arent bad builders at all i will disclaim and depending on time and effort have gotten alot better i am sure. But this is why i say it was a "youtube vid"copied spawn rofl!!

(i mean; in that spawn is this not similar to what was built?)

But it just made me think of broken zones, ambitons places that arent anymore, sure its a good built i dident destroy the KZ "there" hehe i couldent. But makes me sad there is no players there anymore. I do understand its best to move on, but more i see it zone can last life times easily. Just like old structors dont have to be torn away but about keeping it preserved and those who care about its worth. Its not easy though, its only concluded that a team (real) would be needed to keep Kz alive and a real server, and thats not easy/cheap.

Really i dont have all that much,other then the whole /kill thing(more went into a forum post), then the time with the bk argument, a bit more best discussed otherwise. Pissed me off lots, in which seems like there things on the "back burner" people dont talk about; leading to problems.  Never ment to be hurtful to an extend but really, i just dident feel good about those things and how time passes by with them on here. Better buried but nah, rather till the dirt of zone, even in the works of Koolios new element.  Wasent right to tear it apart ;( but i just got pissed at few people, things old times, just like the generic spawn people would log on to zone and laugh at. Made me sad. its just how it is though, doing that to the spawn wasent really just toward you, how feel towards somethings at zone, particularly others. Not all, but really i do believe zone could be better but i mean even like this it wont be.

All in all, i believe i could have worked it out better then this(few other things, like everyone getting credit, even for the cloned statue but me!) , but really that statue pissed me off something fierce!! so really not to be harsh toward you, its not personal at all just angry about shit like that.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]