=====================================================

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Videos / Re: A video I made for an update of my server back in 2018
« Last post by 1.902 on July 29, 2020, 09:43:40 pm »
....What just happened in that video? *mind blown*
Announcements / Re: Quarantine Zone...
« Last post by 1.902 on July 29, 2020, 09:38:40 pm »
Better enforce wearing masks; or the players will banned. Safety comes first! Hey its not bad for everyone; some people are getting rich filling their pockets with cash while people cover their face. Not like disposable face masks have any merit when MILLIONS are FORCED to buy them.

Also; im afraid we are going to need to shut zone down until the vaccines are ready; we can''t have people spreading the virus and catching it multiple times on zone; Something bad could happen(maybe), but we can't take the ever so slightest of chances.   You know what that means!

Poorly produced needle shots for everybody! And the best part is; ITS NOT EVEN POLIO! just a common cold. Gotta be safe though!

I just hope another magic virus that can only be cured by vaccine and forces everybodys rights down the drain does not come by....

Videos / A video I made for an update of my server back in 2018
« Last post by Theodor Andrei on July 27, 2020, 11:50:31 am »
I just stumbled across a video that I have made for a big update of my server, Vanilla Dungeons. At that time, I was administrating a small tight-knit server that was not that successful, but I really enjoyed building. Enjoy the video XD
General Discussions / Let's take the cobwebs off the website.
« Last post by Theodor Andrei on July 27, 2020, 11:37:30 am »
Hello, my name is Theodor aKa old RonCraft on the server around 2013-2014(honestly, can't really remember). I recently had a boost of productivity and combined with the feel of nostalgia and decided to check what the server is up to. I am 20 now, starting my 3rd year of college at the University of Bucharest, studying English and Croatian. Wanted to know basically what is the forum up to, if anyone checks it anymore and such... It's been a while, really... A couple of nights ago I remember searching through posts on the forum, uncovering chunks of nostalgia mixed with cringiness and sweet memories. I remember that my first post I've read was me trying to act all mature  :). Jesus, I was 14 at the time and I mentioned in an app for helper/staff that I act like I am 20, even tho I was blatantly lying. From what I see, the cracked access to the server is down, as well as the dynmap domain, so I have no way of access to the server map, not even to hover over the worlds and recall the times when I was just a kid, living a peaceful life where worries and sadness did not exist.

Ok, enough with the nostalgia. I just have a constant boost of productivity and as I don't have anything to be productive upon nowadays, I searched for games I could spend my time into (books did not work, just went trough the whole Metro series in a month), I watched couple of shows, that until kraftzone flashed into my mind. Then i came back to check on you guys. I talked with Koolio the other day (i remember that for some reason i kept calling him Kooglio, idk why) over discord, and he told me that they might update the server in the near future, which is great to hear, really! You have no idea how excited I've been when i saw those messages in the discord chat box. Well, I am being patient, and i know most of you, fellas, have their full-time, or even part-time jobs, and don't have as much free time as you used to, but until koolio and others manage to allocate some time to the server, i thought maybe i'd get to know you guys more than i used to when i was a brat. So, here is my intro:

Hey there! I am Theodor, former user of the name RonCraft and former Helper on :;,.Kz. Can't fully recall why i left Kraftzone, only that i was bored of Minecraft, and i tried to take a break from it, but i could not do it... Then i got into League of Legends where I spent all my time playing, and being full on toxic, you know how league is xD at least in EuNE. I also started going outside, tried to loose a couple of KGs, which i managed to, but nothing really spectacular. I just now remember how stupid I was to leave KraftZone, but i also thing that i couldn't do anything about it as Minecraft started being kind of dull for me, but i still feel guilty about it. And now I am 20, I am in 3rd year at the University of Bucharest, the Faculty of Foreign Languages, studying English and Croatian, commuting between Alexandria and Bucharest, in a relationship, not the best relationship tho, trying to stay in contact with the community i worshipped when i was a kid, and aspire to be a part of when i am grown up. :D I've attached a photo of how i look now, it's the only photo i have that i have, it's from a recent CV that i sent to a company :D. What about you, guys? How is life going for you?
General Discussions / Re: Portable Minecraft v1.40
« Last post by Koolio on June 21, 2020, 10:12:32 pm »
yeah it used to be possible to use the old mc launcher if you had the official mc launcher to initially create and fetch all the files for things....

alot has changed in the recent mc versions and the launcher just doens't understand some of the  json files now, including login detail connection handling...

honestly its just not worth using my launcher for newer mc versions now as it won't work with plugins like Forge either, as they seem to want to download something new each time, so even doing the copy folder tricks won't work to get even the offline mode to startup.

But nice to know someone was still using the launcher for older version.. I still prefere it myself as it was faster and quick to run, but the work involved in making an updated one just isn't worth it for me now so sorry I can't help with that.

General Discussions / ShawnoTize
« Last post by Shawnotizelol on June 21, 2020, 05:30:07 am »
Hi everyone,

I was a frequent player of KZ back around 2012-2013. I have so many memories, and recollecting on posts and searching my name, I guess I was a really huge troll but also had made a lot of friends. I'm glad to see the server is still up! I also see some familiar names like Koolio, Ytsen, and Pepsi87 are around still.

If anybody remembers me, what's up! I'm 21 now, it's been a whole 8 years. Almost done with college, and I'm doing pretty decent during COVID.

Hope to talk to some of yall!

« Last post by Pepsi87 on June 05, 2020, 05:56:14 pm »
This is a bit out of my knowledge zone; however.. did you copy those 3 folders from a java version on you computer correct? And it works with 1.12.2, but not 1.15.2?

Are you coping 1.15.2 folders in the same fashion from an external version, or are you updating them through the launcher?
If so it would seem there are file conflicts, and i've had this kind of same issue years ago when i tried installing tons of mods to my single player worlds haha.

I don't really know German but the error is saying something along the lines of "The object is not set to an instance"

Ill try and replicate the same error to see if I cant help out, meanwhile, try to completely reinstall the launcher; like delete all the files and try it from scratch, going straight to 1.15.2
« Last post by o0Julia0o on June 03, 2020, 12:40:48 pm »
Copying this 3 folders into the KZ-Launcher-Folder - and the KZ-Launcher can handle newer versions:

assets
libraries
versions

This is working with Minecraft 1.12.2

I tried the same with Minecraft 1.15.2 and getting this error after trying to launch 1.15.2 out of the KZ-Launcher:

Any chance to get 1.15.2 to work with the KZ-Launcher? THX!
Announcements / Re: New Server...
« Last post by o0Julia0o on June 03, 2020, 11:31:29 am »
will there be a new portable MC-Launcher?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10