New update...
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: New update...  (Read 5692 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New update...
« on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:13 pm »
Some update on what happened...

Welcome to ETHost,

We had some issues with the old Datacenter & Network, so we decided to move instantly, this happened sadly without informing (all) customers correctly. We would like to apologize us for this issue. A several things have been changed, as we listed below.

Some things we changed.

We took old unstable hardware out of our product range.
    We did resetup the entire Network, and allocated a backup Mailserver.
    We wrote a new system to Inform customers incase of a downtime.
    We have been talking internal about the Support Situations, so no long waiting times again on tickets.
    And alot more!

Please note! Almost all servers are currently stacked into the racks, although we are not having our old IP Ranges moved. This is because the old CoLocation provider refuses to give them out. We had a several problems at Monday, where they even called the Police in the middle of the night, and blocked our Server Transport. Some Data might have been lost! and we are aware of this! This is because they actually forced us to leave the Datacenter, while the hired company was unracking the machines, this means: There is still a small amount of hardware inside that Datacenter, where we are trying to get access to through a lawyer.

I hope that explains what has happened.

The very good news is that I have been provided a new server machine and next months bill will be on them. This is very generous of them to do that.

The other thing is that the server will have to use a new ip address.. mc.kraftzone.tk will work fine soon as I get the ip for it.

Soon as I do get access to the server I will have to resetup everything, will take a few hours depending. I'll try get a temp play around server on line asap though.

With all this and 1.5 patch coming next week, the new server spawn, current map (towny retirement) and economy/map reset will probably be delayed and will not be happening until after 1.5.