Economy problems
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Economy problems  (Read 3165 times)

icyd00m

• Lapis. :)
    • View Profile
Economy problems
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:25:59 am »
A few days ago, slyguy was investigating a lottery machine by xhek1999.
After which, he asked how he had so many nether stars ( I log blocked approx. 10 stacks )
After which I claimed to have quite a few, and sly told me they are meant to be rare, etc.
I think there is a problem then, and maybe shops should be inspected more carefully or something.
I personally don't see a problem with things like these nether stars, seeing as they have little purpose, but eventually this could turn into people getting a shitload of actually useful items for dirt cheap..
I personally think you should disallow the selling of certain items, and only let them be listed in admin shop, and all other shops prices must mimick it, or be removed. With normal players this Isnt really a problem, but when it comes to people with creative selling items for cheap, they might as well just give them away.
With novelty or collection-based items, it should be allowed I think but your call, koolio
Just bringing it up
~Icyd00m
God damn, what a block of text, right?
Buying all Redstone ore (blocks too when updated),  lapis ore/blocks/pieces, and selling diamond blocks.
25 per Redstone ore, same for lapis ore.
5 per lapis piece, 45 for a block.
And selling diamond blocks 11500 each ;)

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
Re: Economy problems
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:41:26 am »
This is not the first time economy issues have been brought up, we, staff members threw around ideas, we dont know when koolio will put them in place if ever but we do know about the issue and that;s why our first step was setting money cap to 5mil
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story