Site Suggestion
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Site Suggestion  (Read 8951 times)

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Site Suggestion
« on: December 28, 2012, 04:29:04 pm »
Ive noticed that in the highlighted area i made, theres a gap, and its kinda empty, so koolio i thought if you were wanting some extra money you could put an "ad" up there not some annoying crap but somthing that would benifit you.
Or if you dont want an "ad" you could add a new picture or some sort of somthing idk. But was just saying you should ad somthing.
I cant really build anything.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Site Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 04:35:38 pm »
You can't add something there, if you add some stuff there, the screenshot would not be usefull and pretty anymore... So maybe you could change your settings or something.

Second: This is one of the best servers, why? Because there are no ads at all, not even on the site, I would like to keep it like it is.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

CopyableCougar4

• The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 05:09:23 pm »
Ive noticed that in the highlighted area i made, theres a gap, and its kinda empty, so koolio i thought if you were wanting some extra money you could put an "ad" up there not some annoying crap but somthing that would benifit you.
Or if you dont want an "ad" you could add a new picture or some sort of somthing idk. But was just saying you should ad somthing.
Idk about you but for me there is part of the site theme there. Also, i don't think Koolio wants ads on his forum.
~Copy

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 06:43:54 pm »
Yesyesyes, I meant the site theme instead of the screenshot...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:22 pm »
You are using IE.. this site doesn't render as its intended to look properly in that browser, and I only tested to make sure it works with Firefox (<3)  and Chrome (gaar)   ....basically IE doesn't have support for the fancy css styling I use for the top of the site background, to work around that would require a totally different approach and one I just can't be bothered doing because its far better the way I've done it.

Do Microsoft a favor and let them know they need to improve there browser, by not using it.

And even though you see empty space there, it has to somewhat accommodate for people who view the site with a smaller screen.

I also I wouldn't bother with ads, this site does in no way attract the number to make money off showing advertisement banners, that no one will click on anyway.