All admins are..... SEXAYi
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: All admins are..... SEXAYi  (Read 4630 times)

Sgt.Herbert

• View Profile
All admins are..... SEXAYi
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:29:54 pm »
I got board so I decided to make a post on a Rambom topic.... Still thinking of a topic... I was wondering if it was ok if I could build a spawn attraction like a major part of spawn but I was only gonna wanna do it if and when the server starts "fresh" so it will be there a very very long time. And anouther topic I wanted to discuss with people of Kraft zone is the random lagg spikes mainly when there's almost no admins online. And I have done this before when I was a dick in minecraft and thought it was funny to lagg the server. But some times I thing the server lagg can be intentional and non-intentional because from what I know lagg can come frome massive amounts of online players but the strange thing is the lagg occurs when there's about 10 to 20 ish players online. So it could come from the massive ammounts of mob (XP) grinders in the server and from just massive ammounts of mobs in the server. But here's my possible point of view on intentional server lagg... 'Lagg machines ' sutch as making a fucking SHIT TON of doors, pistons ect. And all attaching them to a 1-clock witch means about 3billion! Pistons going off in 1 tick and for all of you that are kind of new to redstone and minecraft a tick is the wat I call "measurement of time" in minecraft witch for redstone runs bye ticks but I can lecture you on and on about redstone but I'm not because you will get realy board reading this but back to topic. I thing there should be an a rule against this certain (make your server shit it self) machines but my hand is hurting from typing this on an iPad :( so some one give me some feedback on my message that probaly means nothing to the people of Kraft zone but still I work hard to use my brain
-Frank

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
Re: All admins are..... SEXAYi
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:30:42 pm »
Wtf is with this message!?!?!? This freakin hurts my eyes and the result means nothing to me except for a request to build the spawn Lol
Think dirt is useless? Think again.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 01:50:07 am »
"Wtf is with this message!?!?!?"

It's a text wall.. just look at the smiley face instead "iPad :( "  ...i dunno I can't make much sense of it :D

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 07:40:18 pm »
Is it autocorrect or just your wrecky english? I mean you think about things, and think and thing is not the same...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Sgt.Herbert

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 08:39:56 pm »
Mainly auto correct witch I need to stop typing forum posts on my iPad

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 04:35:52 am »
Ok..ok, HOW THE HELL DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC NAME, AT ALL?
I cant really build anything.