Dungeons
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Dungeons  (Read 6731 times)

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
Dungeons
« on: November 04, 2012, 11:58:05 am »
SantaKlaws here, and I have a suggestion for the server: dungeons. Now this dungeon wouldn't be that lame one with one spawner. This would be better, let me elaborate. Frst things first, there could be a team of "dungeon builders" who build dungeons around the kraftzone map. Now, this team would still be able to play around, but they would be expected to output 1-2 high quality dungeons a month.

A dungeon would have this basic layout: Yoh walk into the starting room, with a button and a few signs with rules and stuff. You press a button at the start, which teleports you into the dungeon, gives you a dungeon kit, and switches you to adventure mode.

Inside this area, all TP commands would be blocked. There would be puzzles and mob wave attacks, and at the end a boss fight. There would be cool loot, which could be imported via MCEdit, or if you don't want to do this, mob heads or something, such as rare ores. After killing the boss, it would drop this loot, and you would press a button to get out. If you press the button before beating the boss, you would simply not get any loot. Also the dungeon would reset once in a while.

The most complicated part would probably be the dungeon reset, and also spawning one boss at a time. Pvp would also be off in said dungeon. I will post plugins that would help this soon, however I am short on time right now.

HappyToe12

• I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:19:25 pm »
Damn this idea is really awesome.
I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 05:56:01 pm »
You could also import the loot by sticking it into the current world, and then overwriting the old one.

Fluffy

• "We own this shit!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 06:20:48 pm »
I think it would be realy cool.
No two Rainbows are the same.
Neither are two packs of Skittles.
Enjoy an odd mix.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 06:40:58 pm »
needs a plugin to handle some of that stuff of which I know of none..

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 07:43:31 pm »
What stuff?
The mobs or the loot?
Here's a link for a cool dungeon plugin, which would handle much of this. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dragonslair/