=====================================================

Poll

Should 4321Austin be demoted?

Yes
1 (7.7%)
No
12 (92.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Austin, Demoted  (Read 3760 times)

Levi

• View Profile
Austin, Demoted
« on: November 05, 2012, 05:25:06 am »
should he?

SnowAOS

• View Profile
Re: Austin, Demoted
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:37:13 am »
You should provide a reason why he should be demoted. im not voting until you do

4132austin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 11:36:35 pm »
Aha this is hilarious :D it is 0 to 4 btw and another thing is you are mad because I kicked you after you got atleast 15 warnings and you disrepsected me and Ax, Silver also you spam killed them as soon as they spawned for what? nothing jus tthe pleasure of them dying. Well that is very rude so you got kicked twice for not listening and your friend Levi3 was jailed for 5 mins for coming back more after about 20 warnings so you are mostlikley scared to say waht happened so you just say I should be demoted for no reason? well that is bull crap also if you saw Koolio came on and agreed that you were abusing PvP pretty much by just being annoying also it is Koolio's choice if I shall be demoted or not and If I shall then I guess I shall be demoted but that is up to Koolio not someone who only disrespects -Staff and kills everyone for no reason, and there is my defence to your "Should he?" comment thank you very much good day to you.

Levi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 11:38:51 pm »
:D yw austin

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 11:47:41 pm »
ok just locking this topic.