X-Ray
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: X-Ray  (Read 5796 times)

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
X-Ray
« on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:20 am »
I'm making a quick post because I'm on my ipod. I think that xrayers should be banned. Why have anti-cheat yet allow xray? What I have noticed is people who do xray say that they xray, yet no admin comes and checks it out. Doing this doesn't affect me at all, as this isn't a pvP focused server, so if you have a ton of dismonds, good for you. Just a suggestion, discuss.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: X-Ray
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 03:22:06 am »
*looks around*

yup thats right I don't care about xray, infact out of all the ways to exploit shit, xray users have my respect, cus at least they still play the game and go mining! Instead of exploiting jobs /auto click killing at some spawner.

However I hate being asked to  tp to someone standing around in a pitch fucking black darkness.. they stand more chance of been kicked than someone minding there own business xraying the fk out of the world for diamonds.

so yeh xray isn't banned, mining in darkness and not placing torches when asking for staff help is more annoying. They better hope that I don't come as I'll set the floor on fire with lava most likely just to get some light in that cave :D

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 04:22:01 am »
and thus... the myth of the Lava Mines was born :P

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 12:42:49 pm »
You really should change what is says when you do /rules though, it'll make some xrayers not xray, which is bad for the community :P