[1.3-1.4] Maliwan Town Recruitment Thread
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: [1.3-1.4] Maliwan Town Recruitment Thread  (Read 8650 times)

SnowAOS

• View Profile
Re: [1.3-1.4] Maliwan Town Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 05:30:01 am »
I like you'r epic Town Website

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 11:27:49 am »
Thanks. NOTICE FOR ALL: If you're a good builder, you'll have a higher chance of acceptance, however we will still take the highest quality application over yours if it uses bad grammar.

HappyToe12

• I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 07:57:45 pm »
Minecraft username: (enter your username here)HappyToe12

Time spent on Minecraft (which month did you start playing, what year) I started playing March when my friend taught me about minecraft. I played crack for a while then about 2 months ago I bought minecraft premium.

What skill are you best at: (>diplomacy, mining, building<, this is optional) Mining, building, PvP, and I seem to have good luck when enchanting

Will you follow all orders, assuming they are serious and logical: (yes/no, if you go in more depth it will improve acceptance chances) I am very funny, and I play around a lot. But when I have to be serious I am serious. I am logical and I will follow your orders.

What timezone are you in: I live in Jersey City, New Jersey and that is Eastern time.

Why do you wish to join: I wan't a good town to live in since I left the server. I used to own a very popular town. It had the mosts members. I think it had about 100 then I left the server. I left for about a month and a half.  And I gave the town to the people I trusted. They made the town fall into ruins. I know how to handle a town.

Other things about you: (not necessary) I am a great pvp'er. I build really big houses since I enchant alot of PvP alot. I brew potions alot. I also used to own a potion shop. As I said before I used to own a really good town and it was the most popular town on KraftZone. I would love for this town to grow. And once I am a long time member I would love to get assistant as I am really popular on the forums.
Thanks for reading~~ Happy~~
I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

HappyToe12

• I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 08:26:56 pm »
Thanks for accepting me into the town Klaws
I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

BrandonPKC

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 11:53:10 pm »
i wunt 2 join ur town cuz i r smart and i luv bilding
my naem is BrandonPKC and i em 31

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 12:36:26 am »
#gudgramer
Anyways, Happy has left, and I added a list of players who are in the town as of now. Will be updated frequently.